If you got a new jersey, who did you get?

If you got a new alternate jersey, who did you get?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. If you got a new alternate jersey, who did you get?

• JP Losman
    • Willis McGahee
    • Eric Moulds
    • Lee Evans
    • Takeo Spikes
    • Nate Clements
    • Customized

I would get a D. Talley. I keep getting burned on jerseys. If you get a classic player, you can't go wrong.........unless he goes out and kills two people.

Jeff

351780[/snapback]

That's what I thought. That people would buy a lot of classic players.

I bought a JP for now since I think he has the best chance to be around the longest. I'm tired of buying jerseys only to see them leave a year or two later. (Flutie, 2 Bledsoe's, Paup) I picked up my son a new style Losman as well. Now he has Losman, Moulds old school, and McGahee new. I'll probably get a Kelly customized when I get back from Iraq and can afford the 300 bucks... :lol:

Sorry, didn't think about that.

Right now Losman has 7, McGahee 4, and everyone else besides Clements and customized 1.

351778[/snapback]

Oh, dont worry, I voted its just to much to keep clicking the show me the results button. I'll let you speculate on who I voted for and scewed your results.

I would get a D. Talley. I keep getting burned on jerseys. If you get a classic player, you can't go wrong.........unless he goes out and kills two people.

Jeff

351780[/snapback]

Now that is just funny. :lol::lol:

I picked JP only because he is one that might be around for a while. I wouldn't mind getting a throwback Kemp or Kelly jersey though.

I'll be getting either a Losman or Evans. I need a new home jersey too, so either way, I'll end up with both players. I just don't know which way I'll go with either jersey yet.