Deutsche Bank refused loan to Trump to buy Buffalo Bills

Guffalo

On 11/1/2023 at 4:23 PM, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Of courses they did.  he's a shyster.  so why does this topic fly in off the Wall?

I titled it as such because its not a political issue, just an observation of how a financial institution proceeded in relation to a persons' interested in our team. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Guffalo said:

I titled it as such because its not a political issue, just an observation of how a financial institution proceeded in relation to a persons' interested in our team. 

This is not political to me at all. They turned me down too and I have to admit I was kinda pissed at the time. But things have turned out fine with me on the fringes, instead. 

The title is factual and fair, IMO. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

here's the issue.  Facts are now fluid....Deutsche bank has been in trouble.  big fines.  Who do we believe?  The lender or potential borrower?

Oh, I know who I believe, but I’m not going there. Not here, not in a bar next to some guy. Nothing is gained. Nobody is persuaded. 

• Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.