Allen played well, Spencer Brown always needs help, Spacing issues on offense, and more PFF stats

Einstein

On 10/9/2023 at 12:47 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

I don't understand if its Allen who passes up on the Tight Ends or it's Dorsey not making them a primary read.  Allen has said he's seen Kincaid open but decided to go somewhere else.  

Whatever it is, we need to get them involved.

A lot of times I've noticed if anyone else is open and Diggs is even close to being open the ball goes to Diggs weather it's the better option or not.    Other times players are open but Allen keeps going through his reads and by the time he comes back they aren't open any longer

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Warcodered said:

So it doesn't make sense for a bunch of them to all end up at the same place, but I think there are plays where there could be still where they're together to create traffic before they separate, at least I have to wonder if that's what it is or if someone ran the wrong route because that just makes so little sense.

My worry with Dorsey is that the plays may make sense in his mind, but he may not know how to translate that to the players making sense of them.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.