Sean Taylor turns himself in

I don't say this in his defense, but I don't find anything wrong with taking your gun and going after the person who stole your property. I know the cops will take care of things, but the system sucks for stuff like this. If we could just load up and go get our crap back, I suspect fewer people would have things stolen.

I don't say this in his defense, but I don't find anything wrong with taking your gun and going after the person who stole your property. I know the cops will take care of things, but the system sucks for stuff like this. If we could just load up and go get our crap back, I suspect fewer people would have things stolen.

351489[/snapback]

Cool, we could use a few more shootouts on the nightly news. <_<

This is hilarious. The Skins seem to be cursed by bad decisions and flat out bad luck. I think the only way they have a chance to win under Snyder is if the CBA doesn't get passed and there is no salary cap. Then he can spend like a drunken sailor ala Steinbrenner. Then, maybe then, they can win.

351489[/snapback]

Ditto. As long as your sure of the thief.

Moreover, I also don't think it should be illegal for a man to defend his homestead and family by using firearms. It's time felons know who really is boss.

Cool, we could use a few more shootouts on the nightly news.  <_<

351492[/snapback]

If you noticed 90% of those exchanges involve the police and felons not ordinary law abiding citizens.

Thank God for the Constitution.

This is hilarious.  The Skins seem to be cursed by bad decisions and flat out bad luck.  I think the only way they have a chance to win under Snyder is if the CBA doesn't get passed and there is no salary cap.  Then he can spend like a drunken sailor ala Steinbrenner.  Then, maybe then, they can win.

351500[/snapback]

what bad luck? all i see are bad decisions.......taylor is a turd......they knew that when they took him........ironic thing is they passed on winslow because of similar concerns regarding his character, and specifically his choice in agents......then taylor went and fired two and ended up with drew!

This is hilarious.  The Skins seem to be cursed by bad decisions and flat out bad luck.  I think the only way they have a chance to win under Snyder is if the CBA doesn't get passed and there is no salary cap.  Then he can spend like a drunken sailor ala Steinbrenner.  Then, maybe then, they can win.

351500[/snapback]

Do you think Greg was a BAD DECISION??? :lol:

Do you think Greg was a BAD DECISION??? :lol:

351754[/snapback]

Considering what he did for their defense, no.

Only time will tell if he can ever become a successful head coach or just another Buddy Ryan type who is a great coordinator but not head coach material.

351500[/snapback]

I doubt it.....They would just end up spending the money on 10 Sean Taylors...

Unless Snyder can be patient in building a team and not messing with

football operations, that team is not going anywhere.

Considering what he did for their defense, no.

Only time will tell if he can ever become a successful head coach or just another Buddy Ryan type who is a great coordinator but not head coach material.

351825[/snapback]

Considering that he worked for Buddy Ryan at some point, it looks like a

good Coodinator but not HC material.....In fact that whole tree under Ryan

has crumpled, except for Fisher.

Well the posts sports writers were calling for Taylor's head on a platter this morning.  Basically telling Snyder that Taylor is a dirtbag and even as good as he is, go ahead and cut bait now.

351835[/snapback]

The Post is probably bitching because they are at odds with Snyder as some

one mentioned in another post...This is another chance for them to make

Snyder look bad.

Well the posts sports writers were calling for Taylor's head on a platter this morning.  Basically telling Snyder that Taylor is a dirtbag and even as good as he is, go ahead and cut bait now.

351835[/snapback]

Yeah, just like they did with Carl T. Rowan :lol: Hypocrites to a man, the Washington-dot-compost.

Yeah, just like they did with Carl T. Rowan  :lol:  Hypocrites to a man, the Washington-dot-compost.

351909[/snapback]

How is what they're doing to Taylor different than what people in Buffalo do if any of their players act like this?