Bills players in downtown bars

I went to the Crocodile bar in downtown Buffalo last night and half the Bills team was there hanging out. Brian Moorman was doing a karaoke and Jon Dorenbos was hammered and was probably the coolest of them all, buying everyone shots. Rian Lindell was hitting on my girlfriend (bastard). JP was there drinking with everyone and Lawyer Milloy had 2 beautiful blondes on each side of him. I just think it is nice to see the players out mingling with the people on a Friday/Saturday night, which seems like a regular occurrence lately. The last 3 weekends I’ve seen at least 2 or 3 of them out drinking and having a good time….reminds me of the superbowl years when Jim, Thurman, and the boys were out all the time. Hopefully this somehow translates in a few more wins!! The fans love this team though and it comes from them connecting with the fans. You rarely see this in other NFL cities and that’s why you gotta love the Buffalo and it’s Bills.

how would you feel if you saw them out during the season? what happened if you saw them on a friday or saturday night and at the game they were horrible? just wondering...

351392[/snapback]

Thurman used to be seen out regularly on Chippewa until the wee hours of the morning on Saturday nights...in season. It never seemed to affect his game day performance...although he did become an alcoholic. <_<

Sounds like the old days when McGuire, Sestak and a bunch of other early Bills players would frequent the bars of East Aurora (and the South Wales Hotel) during camp, and the city bars during the season.

Ah, the good old days may be back. . .

The Bills players don't party any more or any less than every other NFL team. I'm glad to see they have commraderie with each other. As long as they are responsible during the season...that's all i care about.