Choices for watching reputable NFL media shows & commentators today is non existent.

Toyo321

On 9/30/2023 at 9:41 AM, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

I blame this on 'The McLaughlin Group'.  When political discourse met WWF, western society began to crumble. 
😉😁

I used to love watching John McLaughlin rip into his panelists on that show back in the day! “WRONG, Eleanor!!!” LOL

Like many posters in here, I agree that virtually ALL of the talking sports heads out there are pretty much worthless. It’s mind boggling how much money some of these people are paid.

LOADS of people right here on this board are way more intelligent (re NFL football) than 99% of the so-called “experts.”

Edited by Bob Jones
Words
  • Agree 2

On 9/29/2023 at 5:15 PM, gomper said:

Sirius is and always will be the answer. Moving the Chains is outstanding. 

Signed up for the three month trial today because of this post. Holding you personally responsible for all advertising texts, calls, and emails over the next six months

• Haha (+1) 2

On 10/1/2023 at 9:07 AM, Toyo321 said:

This was the entire topic of the thread  "Personalities" I never said they were even close to being analysts.  That is why the choices do not exist

today.

Stephen A Smith

Colin Cowherd

Bart Scott

Mike Greenberg

Ryan Clark

Michael Irvin

You are not out of line for noticing this. The quality of all mainstream content that is on before the game, at halftime, and after the game has never been worse. The standards for what is professional or acceptable for mass consumption has degraded to the point of being unlistenable if not embarrassing or uncomfortable. You shouldn't have to put it on mute or go listen to a podcast

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Fetou said:

Signed up for the three month trial today because of this post. Holding you personally responsible for all advertising texts, calls, and emails over the next six months

You won't regret it.  It's the only subscription I never complain about paying. You'll love it.  Let me know what you think.

Edited by gomper
  • Agree 1

On 9/29/2023 at 3:59 PM, Toyo321 said:

It is unbelievable how bad these media and radio personalities are with team & player analysis,  game and matchup perspectives.

One minute a team can be the best team in the league,  and every one of these media clowns are spewing all this one sided commentary

on how great that team is then the following week, that team is now the worst team in the league. 

If you could get real unbiased opinions from these guys I would not complain, but this rarely happens and all we end up with is a bunch of these media clowns

dressing up like Pee Wee Herman in front of a national audience, and their acting is just as bad when they are on camera too.

It is to bad that there are no true media personalities that are unbiased and you can actually respect for an honest opinion. 

As much as I hate to say it the only people I don't mind listening to now are Rex Ryan, Dan Orlovsky and Joy Taylor.

My worst top offenders

Stephen A Smith

Colin Cowherd

Bart Scott

Mike Greenberg

Ryan Clark

Michael Irvin

Feel free to make you own list but the choices of bad personalities out there are so many its staggering.

It is unreal that they actually get paid for the garbage that comes out of their mouths.

You're watching the wrong stuff. Watch Brett Kollmann, JT O'Sullivan, Joe Marino, etc.

On 9/30/2023 at 2:28 PM, RobbRiddick said:

I have to think this one haunts her, and if nothing else maybe it taught her not to be a complete over the top ####### about a kid when he gets drafted.

and the obvious shift from people after the Dolphins loss whether we actually care what they say or not.

I'm sure he'll be right back where he was after they beat up on the next couple crappy teams they play.

Edited by Warcodered

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.