So Much Truth in Comedy !!

T master

I've been watching a lot of this guys comedy lately but if you listen to what he is saying so much truth rings through in his comedic skits ! I know there will be those here that just don't agree with a single thing he says but when confronted with the truth a lot of people find ways to think it isn't just that .

If you would like a good laugh & a very truthful lesson on why our world is the way it is today just watch & really listen to what he is saying !! A lot can be blamed on parenting, parents thinking that we are doing a good thing when in fact we are in truth doing a disservice to all moving forward .

• Haha (+1) 1

On 9/23/2023 at 6:15 PM, John from Riverside said:

I take comedy for what it is just that

Some of my favorite comedians are very disliked by the left

The great thing is with some like Breuer & Bill Burr they don't care & they really can't cancel them & i love it !! But they have a lot of truth in their comedy ...

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, T master said:

The great thing is with some like Breuer & Bill Burr they don't care & they really can't cancel them & i love it !! But they have a lot of truth in their comedy ...

The best comedy always has truth in it…That’s what makes it relatable and, in turn, funny to people…

This is also why comedians are the last line of defense for free speech…👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1