We Squished Them Like the Cockroaches They Are - Kudos to the January 6 Investigations/Prosecutions

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

You know the orange dude will probably pardon most of them. 

Just as Carter pardoned the Puerto Rico mass shooters at the capital.  Clinton pardoning the capital members.  The capital bomber being a mentor and shadow writer for Obama.  

It will be interesting to see who he pardons.  It shouldn't be those who committed actual crimes.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Doc said:

It will be interesting to see who he pardons.  It shouldn't be those who committed actual crimes.

Although I agree.  The fact it's happened before leads me to believe he would do it.  

Probably not for the oath keepers though.  Their charges were high

Carter pardoned the actual capital mass shooters 

• Like (+1) 1

The "J6 Praying Grandma" goes down:

https://gazette.com/news/crime/verdict-colorado-springs-area-resident-found-guilty-on-all-charges-in-capitol-breach-trial-in/article_41e439fe-f0fc-11ee-9887-4fc0904851b5.html

"she carried God inside the Capitol"

The jury actually took its time on this one. Close, but no cigar.

And how's this for a batting average:

If she had been found not guilty, Lavrenz would have been the first Jan. 6 defendant in a jury trial to be acquitted of federal charges. Two bench trials have been acquitted, and some defendants in jury trials have had charges reduced.

Some people believe that irregularities in the 2020 election tabulation process skewed the results. No substantial evidence of election tampering has been found.

Of the 64 cases brought forward by former President Donald Trump and his supporters challenging the 2020 results, they prevailed in one lawsuit in Pennsylvania, which did not include enough votes to overturn the result.

In the 63 other cases, 20 were dismissed before a hearing on the merits, 14 were voluntarily dismissed and 30 included a hearing on the merits.

“Multiple tipsters alerted the FBI” in the days following Jan. 6, 2021, that Lavrenz was among the crowd who entered the Capitol, according to court documents, and FBI agents confirmed her presence on the site by tracing her cell phone and identifying her in video footage.

Another beautifully crowd-sourced investigation, identifying her and providing info to the feds.

Oh, and another preposterous right-wing Trumpy hero in the making.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 2

16 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Trump won't be pardoning anyone.

Why not.  The last few have set president by pardoning capital bombers and shooters.  Seems trespassing by a Gramma would be a no brainer.  

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Why not.  The last few have set president by pardoning capital bombers and shooters.  Seems trespassing by a Gramma would be a no brainer.  

Because he needs to be President to pardon them. I agree that he would pardon them, I just think the odds of him being President again are close to nil.

They are close to nil because 2024 will be overtly and blatantly rigged, and if that doesn't work then it's operation Orange Dude assassination. 

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Trump will/should pardon someone like her.

That actually wouldn't bother me.

What I want to see from people seeking pardons for J6 is what we always traditionally have wanted to see: some admission that they broke the law, and some expression of contrition. "I'd do it again in a heartbeat" should be a disqualifier.

• Like (+1) 1