NFL Week 1 2023 (September 10) TV Broadcast Maps and Schedule

chongli

2 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Any Canadian friends happen to know if game will be on in St. Catherines?  A fellow Snow-Mexican of mine is wanting to hold of on buying DAZN for a week or two if avoidable?

Yes, the game is on TSN, CTV, and RDS:

https://www.bellmedia.ca/the-lede/press/nfl-on-tsn-tsn-ctv-and-rds-week-1-thursday-sept-7-to-monday-sept-11/

3 hours ago, Simon said:

Thanks Bolo,

Not picking up Sunday Ticket for the first time in 20+ years, I'm going to really appreciate this all season. 🤙

Haha...smart choice. Way too expensive. And glad to help! 😆

Edited by chongli
  • Thank you (+1) 1

UPDATE 3:

CBS Late:

New Orleans, LA has switched PHI-NE to LV-DEN (Friday)

This is because of Sean Payton, lol. Their fair-weather fans are more concerned with a former coach than the better game with an NFC rival.

Map has been updated.

Edited by chongli

On 9/7/2023 at 7:41 AM, Metal Man said:

Won't complain about seeing the Eagles smack around the Pats*** but it seems like Mia@LAC would have been the much better game to showcase nationally for CBS in their late slot.

I know, markets and what-not, but just based on competition alone you'd think that game would get a strong consideration. Could play heavily into potential tie breaking scenarios down the line.

I'm in SE FL so I always get Fish games no matter what, but I was really surprised to see so much of the country getting that late dog of a game!

Woof!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.