Bills vs Jets MNF Season Opener Events in NJ! Tailgate & Sunday Information.

On 9/6/2023 at 6:46 PM, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

NYC Backers changed their plans after most of us had already purchased gold parking passes and made plans for lot 26.  They are in a lot that does not accept gold parking passes.  (The passes are about $85 on ticketmaster!)  We were not aware of the change until a few days ago.  Unfortunately this year there will be 2 tailgates.  We will be running the same great tailgate that we have had in lot 26 for many years.  Hopefully we can all get back on the same page next year.  Go Bills!

Why did you purchase the parking passes ahead?   We just roll into lot 26 and pay for parking on site.  

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Why did you purchase the parking passes ahead?   We just roll into lot 26 and pay for parking on site.  

Everything I’ve read says you cannot buy a parking pass at the gate. The jets website also states “  All parking passes must be printed prior to arrival at MetLife Stadium.“  That’s why I purchased my parking passes ahead of time. 

2 hours ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

Everything I’ve read says you cannot buy a parking pass at the gate. The jets website also states “  All parking passes must be printed prior to arrival at MetLife Stadium.“  That’s why I purchased my parking passes ahead of time. 

Did it say the same on the site last year?   The way what you quoted is worded it seems to be intentionally misleading so that people pre-purchase and print their passes out.   We passed on the pre-paid parking pass last year and it was $77 cash at the entrance.   We will do it again most likely.  Also we have a 15 passenger bus and for those coming with a big vehicle,  if you have that size vehicle the Jets will suggest you park in the bus lot, which costs significantly more,  but there are lots of vehicles this size in Lot 26.

Edited by BADOLBILZ

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Did it say the same on the site last year?   The way what you quoted is worded it seems to be intentionally misleading so that people pre-purchase and print their passes out.   We passed on the pre-paid parking pass last year and it was $77 cash at the entrance.   We will do it again most likely.  Also we have a 15 passenger bus and for those coming with a big vehicle,  if you have that size vehicle the Jets will suggest you park in the bus lot, which costs significantly more,  but there are lots of vehicles this size in Lot 26.

I don’t know if it said the same thing last year. I didn’t drive to the game. It certainly could be misleading on the website. I was more comfortable getting my parking pass early and printing it out. 

Edited by HereComesTheReignAgain
  • Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

I don’t know if it said the same thing last year. I didn’t drive to the game. It certainly could be misleading on the website. I was more comfortable getting my parking pass early and printing it out. 

Yeah I was just trying to clarify for those attending.   You highlighted and asterisked the need to pre-purchase a parking pass..........which seemed to imply that you couldn't just pay for parking at the gate.   I don't think that's the case but I can see why the wording on the Jets website could make one think that.   

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JerseyBills said:

You can just show them your phone. no need to print. At least it was that way last year 

Good to know!  The jets website must be outdated.

42 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Yeah I was just trying to clarify for those attending.   You highlighted and asterisked the need to pre-purchase a parking pass..........which seemed to imply that you couldn't just pay for parking at the gate.   I don't think that's the case but I can see why the wording on the Jets website could make one think that.   

Thank you.  I had always been told that you couldn't buy parking passes a the gate, and the jets website seemed to reinforce it.    It is good to know that is not the case.  I edited the original post.

Edited by HereComesTheReignAgain
  • Like (+1) 1

• Simon unpinned this topic
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.