Beane to blame

balln

On 8/20/2023 at 7:51 AM, balln said:

Is anyone else thinking this team was grossly mismanaged by beane ?

The double down on Spencer brown with no depth or drafting (shell signing and retiring is a joke)

just saying yea Dion dawkins is the starter - giving no competition to that fat slug. The wing eating contest at practice thing during playoffs or end of season was a wtf moment. Go back and watch cincy playoff game. Dawkins was worse than spencer

everyone and their mother would have let an aging / battle injured safety just go in FA. But instead we sign him back. Poyer starts getting beat w speed more and more. Every kc game , and Mia game it’s glaring 

everyone and their mother would not have extended Ed Oliver . My god he’s a liability on most plays. 

The elam first round pick! Enough said. can’t get on the field 

the investments both high draft picks and FA signings to the DL with poor return 

I share a source with Stephen A. and he says Beane says YOU are to blame! Take THAT! 

I didn’t think I could really ruin this thread. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.