Kids in their 20s and Early 30---worse then the panhandlers on the street?

plenzmd1

35 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

That money is going to alcohol that's going to get her in the mood to please another dude.  You would be paying for another man to get an O.  

You're not doing it for her, you're doing it for him.  Have a heart.

I never had a daughter, but you just talked me out of it! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2023 at 2:31 PM, plenzmd1 said:

I mean, wtf has happened to our youth?

Man, they think they deserve a freaking handout for every life event now

Getting married?

Let's have an engagement party so people can bring gifts.

Not a bachelor party with some golf, poker and a stripper...has to be a freaking weekend away with your wedding party! Don't worry, they aint gunna pay for, gonna invite all my lesser friends and family to a "stag" party to cover the expense.

Course there has to be a wedding shower in there as well, with gifts required

Wedding week? Let's have rehearsal dinners that run 50 people deep, photos all over gods creation, buses , who cares...they aint paying for it. Gotta be better than Betty's was and show the best on the Gram!

Now, we having a baby...a shower is not good enough anymore ...now there's a freaking diaper party,  for the fellas only , so as not to hurt the poor young couple with the burden of actually  buying diapers for the youngin.

Screw it, I am opting out of all this madness..you want to get married, PAY FOR IT! AlL of it

You want to have a kid? PAY FOR IT..all of it

Damn hustlers is all they are!

My bachelor party (45 years ago) was at the local dive bar. Flew out that night (Friday) - married Saturday in Queens criminal court by the judge (think Harry Stone) - reception at her mothers house. Left for the Poconos that night. Pretty simple

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.