Sick & Tired of The Blame Game in Politics it's Mind Boggling !!

You know a lot more could be done when it comes to the gov't if they would quit worrying what would make the other side of the isle look like the good guy & would just look at the problem & regardless of who comes up with a solution just get together (heaven forbid) & fix the dam problem !!

I was watching the news last night with video of people that are & have been posted on the border for weeks if not months & have & can see what is happening with title 42 ending . They showed video of the hundreds if not thousands of people waiting on the mexican side of the border to come across to America .

Then there were some video of Hakeem Jeffries (now there's a POS) saying something about the republicans making up a story of how bad it is at the border and that it's not as bad as they make it sound WHAT ??? 

I don't know where at the border this guy is looking but when you go to the places on the border that are the most highly crossed they are covered up . Just last month there were some 83000 illegal crossings then the white house correspondent says that there were no mass releases into the US & there was camera man standing in Brownsville Tx shown 100's of immigrants walking around with their yellow envelopes still in hand after being released from the border patrol .

WTF is wrong with these people ? You could walk up right tin front of them show them a piece of paper colored red and they would say it's green !! 

Why can't any of them Republican or Democrat just see the problem recognize it for what it is and fix it regardless of who's idea it is & as long as you not just throwing money at it with out a real solution . It seems they are more worried about who looks better for coming up with the idea than working together on a COMMON SENSE  solution .

It totally blew me away thought that both Jeffries & Jean Pierre said that the actual things that were happening weren't happening when there is VIDEO PROOF of what they were basically lying about saying that it wasn't . Just absolutely mind boggling the spin they are trying to put on it just to make the other side look bad !! 

Just get over it and do your job & quit playing the political blame game !

For christ sake i just saw a thing posted by one of the biggest haters here of the prior administration about how the last POTUS was supposedly having sex with a intern while in office, yet Clinton got a BJ in the oval office & basically was applauded for it .

So this is a "Do as i say not as i do" political era right ?? People in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks ...

Edit - Just heard that last month there was something like 83000 immigrants that came across the border in 1 month . AT&T stadium in dallas only holds 80000 people at capacity But Jean Pierre & Hakeem Jeffries say that the Republicans are making this up what a crock of S**T ...

And the hole while this is gong on the Pres. is over seas because he doesn't give a S**T about this & Kamala is god only knows where because she to could care less there's 2 peas in a pod .

And ever since i wrote this post BT & redtail hasn't said a word because they can't dispute the truth there is no BS to sling back and they can't say anything to back up their illustrious leader and his policy because it's a bunch of crap & lies !! Video says it all !!!

Edited by T master
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What is a common sense solution? 

First off recognize the problem & don't try & BS people into thinking its either not a problem or try & make it look as if the other side is making up a story when in fact stye are not !!

Then Leave title 42 & other laws in place that helps slow (because your not going to completely stop illegal immigration)  in place, then go to the Mexican gov't as was done previously and tell them we need help with this . Tell them they are part of the problem allowing all of these people to come across their country to enter the US .

Tell them as was previously done that if they do not help there will be some kind of sanctions put against them . Our countries sovereignty is paramount in this not who looks better as a political party .

Plus to now you have the "Sanctuary Cities" recognizing that they can not support monetarily or other wise all of those coming in . 

At first they believed that it was wrong to have these people shunned from coming in but they are now realizing first hand the monetary burden along with the burden of space or housing not to mention personal safety for CITIZENS of this country . 

So there's just a few you can dispute as a start  ...

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

What is a common sense solution? 

Well Tibs i at least have to give you props for asking a question . The rest of those here that usually disagree with anything written with common sense won't even comment . 

Because they know it's hard to dispute the truth .

It takes real courage to reach across the aisle and/or buck the party line these days. 

A Texas Dem was a deciding vote last night in banning chemical castration of minors.  She’s now being targeted by every trans activist group in the country to primary her.

Brian Kemp stood up to Trump over election claims and Trump tried to have him primaried. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SCBills said:

It takes real courage to reach across the aisle and/or buck the party line these days. 

A Texas Dem was a deciding vote last night in banning chemical castration of minors.  She’s now being targeted by every trans activist group in the country to primary her.

Brian Kemp stood up to Trump over election claims and Trump tried to have him primaried. 

Yup- especially when people feel they will lose their donors…it’s all about money…

• Agree 2