Josh Allen and the passing offense

Hermes

How many yards will Allen throw for?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. How many yards will Allen throw for?

• 4000-4500
    • 4500-5000
    • 5000-5500
    • 5500-6000
    • 6000+
    • 2500-3000
    • 3000-3500
    • 3500-4000
  2. 2. How many TDs will Allen throw for?

• 35-40
    • 40-45
    • 45-50
    • 55-60
    • 60+
    • 25-30
    • 30-35
  3. 3. Will Allen break a (single game/season long/league wide) passing record this season?

• Yes
    • No

36 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Beane’s biggest blunder IMO was using 3 day two picks over a 4 year period on the least valuable position in all of football, RB. 

Moss and Cook should have never been drafted. Should have been day 2 RB in 2019 and day 2 RB this year. 

That would have meant two more day 2 picks that could have been used on the o-line in the 2020 and 2022 drafts. 

Interesting perspective. I don't disagree with moss. But, I think the plan is to cycle through drafted Rbs every 3-4 and not pay a big 2nd contract for one.

Moss and Singletary never did anything expectional, and that was the problem drafting them.  They were solid but had a capped potential ceiling. Then again it could have been part of the plan, since the oline was in rough shape at that point.  It's impossible to know exactly how all of these moves affected each other

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

I believe we’ll win, but I expect the Giants in year 2 of Schoen and Davall will put even more of their stamp on the team.

I've kind of adopted the Giants as my number 2 team.. I'm excited to see what Daboll has in store for their future

20 hours ago, Hermes said:

Interesting perspective. I don't disagree with moss. But, I think the plan is to cycle through drafted Rbs every 3-4 and not pay a big 2nd contract for one.

Moss and Singletary never did anything expectional, and that was the problem drafting them.  They were solid but had a capped potential ceiling. Then again it could have been part of the plan, since the oline was in rough shape at that point.  It's impossible to know exactly how all of these moves affected each other

I've kind of adopted the Giants as my number 2 team.. I'm excited to see what Daboll has in store for their future

I like your take Hermes and something to think about on RB’s in RD 3, and as far as the Giants, I’m with you.  Between them beating the Pats and putting crap in their pipe the undefeated year, and now Schoen and Dabs is something I enjoy.

Considering my kids Bucs are a dumpster fire, I enjoy having an NFC team to root for when their opponent wears red, white, and royal blue.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.