Day 3 Bills Draft Targets

Warriorspikes51

7 minutes ago, LEBills said:

I wouldn’t mind either. The mystery of Iosiovas is intriguing. I think Jarret is probably more of a speed slot than a future Diggs but if we get him that is what I will hope for lol

Both are Feldman's freaks. For either a 5th or 6th round pick, take a swing at a wr. And I'm a D guy.😁

1 hour ago, LEBills said:

Going to feel extra long today and many on the list will be gone. A couple of role players that we could use

Field stretching receiver:

Tyler Scott is the best player left for that role

Andrei Iosiovas

Trey Palmer

Rakim Jarrett

Xavier Smith

Swing Tackle:

Jaelyn Duncan

Blake Freelan

Trevor Reid

Earl Bostick

Carter Warren

Run stuffing DT:

Cameron Young

Keondre Coburn

CB has the most potential starters left:

Kelee Ringo, Darius Rush, Terrell Smith, Clark Phillips, Jakorian Bennett, Kyu Blu Kelly, Eli Ricks, Slot corners: Trevous Hodges Tomlinson, keitrel clark

Honestly I would be ok with both of our remaining picks being CB, there is so much depth left there. Move Benford fully to safety. Top guys left could easily challenge Dane for CB3 if they fall to us

Wowsers, good call on the positions.  I like the list of positions.  My rankings on your positions...

1.  Large DT

Big drop off

2.  Swing tackle

2B.  CB - agree on the CBs left and our ability to coach them up

3.  Maybe a Safety

4.  WR - not sure we have a roster spot for one - on another note we could be a good destination for UDFA WRs

1 hour ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

The only holes on the roster are RB4 and WR6. They could go DT depending on how many they want to keep. Any other position and the player is more than likely getting cut and claimed by another team.

I want a big DT for short and long term on the Bills.  DaQuan Jones is solid, but, old.

1 hour ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

The only holes on the roster are RB4 and WR6. They could go DT depending on how many they want to keep. Any other position and the player is more than likely getting cut and claimed by another team.

I want a big DT for short and long term on the Bills.  DaQuan Jones is solid, but, old.

Charlie Jones was mentioned here multiple times, so, I looked him up.  He seems intriguing.

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/charlie-jones/32004a4f-4e16-0287-5859-a7165d1cc115

I am not sure what Shakir is on our team.  I am a big fan, but, not sure if he is outside or slot.  I think he can play both and well.  But, think he may be best as a slot.  But, not sure why we didn't play him more in the slot last year.  If Shakir is not thought of as a slot, then we should draft a slot WR.

Edited by Manther
Double deleted

3 minutes ago, Manther said:

Wowsers, good call on the positions.  I like the list of positions.  My rankings on your positions...

1.  Large DT

Big drop off

2.  Swing tackle

2B.  CB - agree on the CBs left and our ability to coach them up

3.  Maybe a Safety

4.  WR - not sure we have a roster spot for one - on another note we could be a good destination for UDFA WRs

We only have 5 WR’s

Diggs

Davis

Shakir

Harty

Sherfield

Only Diggs & Davis are pure outside guys, with Shakir & Harty as both inside/outside guys and Sherfield as more of a big slot receiver. 

Thought a guy like AT Perry made a lot of sense, but it is interesting to note that both Baltimore and Kansas City took WR’s. 

KC now with:

MVS

Toney

Skyy

Rice

Watson

James

BAL with:

OBJ

Bateman

Flowers

Agholar

Isabella

Thomas

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

We only have 5 WR’s

Diggs

Davis

Shakir

Harty

Sherfield

Only Diggs & Davis are pure outside guys, with Shakir & Harty as both inside/outside guys and Sherfield as more of a big slot receiver. 

Thought a guy like AT Perry made a lot of sense, but it is interesting to note that both Baltimore and Kansas City took WR’s. 

KC now with:

MVS

Toney

Skyy

Rice

Watson

James

BAL with:

OBJ

Bateman

Flowers

Agholar

Isabella

Thomas

True we only have 5, but, Dalton Kincaid is sort of a WR for us.

Always add talent and playmakers.  Thoughts on roster spots, how many roster spots for TE/FB, RB and WR?  We absolutely can have 6 WRs and use them.

I think a WR is a good idea.  My thoughts on Gabe Davis are...

he is a good #3 or 2B.  If he has a good year, he may be too expensive to resign.  If he doesn't we have a hole.  So, we probably need to resign him this offseason to something like $10 M/year or he won't be on the team next year.

4 hours ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I am guessing Justin Shorter is on their list somewhere. They seem super interesting...maybe he is an UDFA. Former 5 star recruit. 6-4, 229. Long arms, huge hands. 4.55 forty.

Quoting myself is lame I’m sure. I thought he’d go later. But very interesting guy.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.