So weak.

Their vision is

-jailing political opponents

-horrific physical abuse of the American youth

-prioritizing abortion like it's a basic human right

I don't know what else. These are horrible values, 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

civil war, loser.  why avoid the question?  are you in a hate group?  inquiring minds want to know.

redhawk - while true that you come off as a dbag of YUGE proportions, I feel I owe it to you to let you know that Tiberius has hacked your account. It’s the only explanation for such mindless and childish drivel.

No need to thank me. Just use laughing emoji bottom right. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Their vision is

-jailing political opponents

-horrific physical abuse of the American youth

-prioritizing abortion like it's a basic human right

I don't know what else. These are horrible values, 

This from the party of “lock her up” is just delicious, to say nothing of your little assault on the Capitol when you lost. 

3 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Welp.  Thanks to assange you can just read them.  

Great example of the two tiered and fascist justice system though.  

Bravo 

Remind me what crime she committed again? I’m sure it’s still in your programming somewhere.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

redhawk - while true that you come off as a dbag of YUGE proportions, I feel I owe it to you to let you know that Tiberius has hacked your account. It’s the only explanation for such mindless and childish drivel.

He's mindless drone that needs to be told what to think and has an inner drive to go along with the crowd

Liberal progressive idealism is great for idealistic college students, but any adult grown man that subscribes to the loose morals of liberalism is a damn fool 

As you get older you wise up and learn that you need to be conservative in your values, I don't even mean politically I mean in your day to day life. You learn that you have to conserve things like money and energy and personal beliefs 

Edited by TSOL
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Can't comment on examples of your left "winning"

So attack the author.

So weak.

His last point is against the consensus of the electorate by 2:1 and unsupported by fact.  That's the most egregious lie of his list.  We can go thru the others point by point but the illegal immigration numbers under different parties would be my next choicehttps://www.factcheck.org/2021/03/the-facts-on-the-increase-in-illegal-immigration/

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

This from the party of “lock her up” is just delicious, to say nothing of your little assault on the Capitol when you lost. 

Remind me what crime she committed again? I’m sure it’s still in your programming somewhere.

Welp.  Right off the bat it's illiegal to have an off-site server or to even email data on an unsecure account.  

Ie, and why we can read them. 

You are doing an amazing job making my argument

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

you gonna go on the record for or against civl war?  What is it?  have you all been threatened with excommunication if you answer "wrong"?

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

His last point is against the consensus of the electorate by 2:1 and unsupported by fact.  That's the most egregious lie of his list.  We can go thru the others point by point but the illegal immigration numbers under different parties would be my next choicehttps://www.factcheck.org/2021/03/the-facts-on-the-increase-in-illegal-immigration/

Lol, it went to the fact checking site.  Lmao 

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you gonna go on the record for or against civl war?  What is it?  have you all benn threatened with excommunication if you answer "wrong"?

It's only you cultist that excommunicate anyone that speaks out of script. 

Now parrot some more msm with your trademark racist undertones.

It's your thing 

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you gonna go on the record for or against civl war?  What is it?  have you all been threatened with excommunication if you answer "wrong"?

I think the idea of it should be on the table solely for purposes of watching  pearlclutchers like you obsess over something so simple minded. It’s quite fun.

Maybe we will have another Nazi day of hate scheduled sometime soon. Imagine that would be the medicine to cure you of this latest obsession. All my best. 

Aren’t you a little bit old for such melodrama?

21 minutes ago, B-Man said:

If I said 10 years ago that in the future... nobody would believe it:

• Biological men compete in women's sports.
• Saying there are only two genders can get you fired.
• 2.3 million people illegally enter the country each year.
• Month-long elections are 70% mail-in ballots.
• BLM and Antifa destroyed neighborhoods for 120 days, causing $2 billion in damage, mostly going unpunished.
• The FBI, DOJ, and the corporate media framed Donald Trump as a Russian agent to rig the 2016 election.
• The CIA and the corporate media claimed that Hunter Biden's laptop was "Russian disinformation" to rig the 2020 election.
• The FBI and DOJ hid Hunter Biden's laptop, containing evidence of FARA violations, money laundering, and foreign bribes, to help Joe Biden become POTUS.
• The DHS, CISA, and the White House work with Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube to censor American citizens.
• The political establishment indicted their chief political rival during an election for a document dispute with NARA, a non-disclosure agreement with Stormy Daniels, and for asking Georgia's elected officials to investigate election fraud.

A decade ago, nobody would believe any of this would be possible.

Yet, this is all happening as we live through a nation-destroying cultural revolution. 

One reason no one would have believed it would be that a lot of it never happened.

A decade ago, would you have believed that you would believe everything one man told you, no matter if it were true or not? 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

I think the idea of it should be on the table solely for purposes of watching  pearlclutchers like you obsess over something so simple minded. It’s quite fun.

Maybe we will have another Nazi day of hate scheduled sometime soon. Imagine that would be the medicine to cure you of this latest obsession. All my best. 

Aren’t you a little bit old for such melodrama?

So it's a yes.  Cool.  A man of convictions ....

I think this should be a bullet point in prof Hillsdale's tweet:  Some Americans are openly calling for civil war.  Others semi openly.  And the weak willed refuse to answer.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

More like fascists trying desperately to convince others why Trump should be immune to justice, and failing!!

They keep doing this.

They call us fascists and commies while following a cult leader who says he adores Communist and fascist leaders.

They never address how this logic progression works.

In fact, they avoid it entirely because they can't figure out what to say about it.

Watch.

They are absolutely lost on this topic.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, Kemp said:

They keep doing this.

They call us fascists and commies while following a cult leader who says he adores Communist and fascist leaders.

In fact, they avoid it entirely because they can't figure out what to say about it.

Watch.

Marxist

I call your ideology Marxist 

35 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Winning what? The contest to make the sh1ttiest version of America in history? 

Yeah, you guys are kicking a$$ at that....

My life is fine.

What's wrong with yours, other than the obvious?

22 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Welp.  Thanks to assange you can just read them.  

Great example of the two tiered and fascist justice system though.  

Bravo 

Can you post a link to them so I can see Hiilary's classified documents? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

My life is fine.

What's wrong with yours, other than the obvious?

Also there's nothing worse than a grown a$$ man who's a liberal progressive. 

Your grandfather would be ashamed of you 

Just now, Kemp said:

They keep doing this.

Watch.

Well, they also think it bothers us when all it does is reinforce their ignorance and hypocrisy.

Their programming needs to be refreshed as it is severely dated.

5 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Marxist

I call your ideology Marxist 

More proof of what I just stated.

Please explain why you believe in a man who loves communist and fascist dictators while calling those who don't like him Marxists?

Why are you so terrified of answering? 

• Like (+1) 1