The Walls be Closing

Kemp

16 hours ago, TSOL said:

No, guilty of what? Exhausting every effort of making sure that a very very close race was tabulated correctly? 

No

No

-

Conspiracy

Yes 

Trump is innocent of everything despite evidence to the contrary.

Biden is guilty of taking bribes despite zero evidence.

What a reality you live in.

15 hours ago, TSOL said:

You saw that face, he's the man, what can I say? 

You want drooling Joe with oatmeal stains on the front of his shirt? 

Or you want that warrior? 

How cultish of you.

12 hours ago, TSOL said:

Ok, I will  pencil you in for  oatmeal stains, Sally 

Have fun with your solar powered oven 

That sounds sweet. Solar powered oven! No obnoxious gas leaks or having to light the pilot light or anything. Clean and modern power. Awesome!

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

That sounds sweet. Solar powered oven! No obnoxious gas leaks or having to light the pilot light or anything. Clean and modern power. Awesome!

He longs for being surrounded by asbestos.

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Is there anything he can be honest about?

And his cult members believe everything he says.

This reminds me of Kim Jong Un shooting five holes-in-one on one round then bowling three 300 games in a row.

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

This reminds me of Kim Jong Un shooting five holes-in-one on one round then bowling three 300 games in a row.

I once read that Kim Jong Un shot a round of 18.

Trump wants to rule like Kim Jong Un, but first he would have to drop 80 pounds from his 215 pound frame.

• Haha (+1) 1

gotta give fox credit for putting this commentator on their dreadful show.  Cuz she just owned the 4 dummies

https://www.mediaite.com/news/foxs-jessica-tarlov-torpedoes-co-hosts-comparison-of-trump-mugshot-with-mlk-drops-brutal-arrest-polling/

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

The fascist are trying to spin how badly this state fascism is playing out 

we don't have to spin.  we are winning.  stopping the fascists who attempt to project their fascism on us....

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

our vision over yours...

If I said 10 years ago that in the future... nobody would believe it:

• Biological men compete in women's sports.
• Saying there are only two genders can get you fired.
• 2.3 million people illegally enter the country each year.
• Month-long elections are 70% mail-in ballots.
• BLM and Antifa destroyed neighborhoods for 120 days, causing $2 billion in damage, mostly going unpunished.
• The FBI, DOJ, and the corporate media framed Donald Trump as a Russian agent to rig the 2016 election.
• The CIA and the corporate media claimed that Hunter Biden's laptop was "Russian disinformation" to rig the 2020 election.
• The FBI and DOJ hid Hunter Biden's laptop, containing evidence of FARA violations, money laundering, and foreign bribes, to help Joe Biden become POTUS.
• The DHS, CISA, and the White House work with Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube to censor American citizens.
• The political establishment indicted their chief political rival during an election for a document dispute with NARA, a non-disclosure agreement with Stormy Daniels, and for asking Georgia's elected officials to investigate election fraud.

A decade ago, nobody would believe any of this would be possible.

Yet, this is all happening as we live through a nation-destroying cultural revolution. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

If I said 10 years ago that in the future... nobody would believe it:

• Biological men compete in women's sports.
• Saying there are only two genders can get you fired.
• 2.3 million people illegally enter the country each year.
• Month-long elections are 70% mail-in ballots.
• BLM and Antifa destroyed neighborhoods for 120 days, causing $2 billion in damage, mostly going unpunished.
• The FBI, DOJ, and the corporate media framed Donald Trump as a Russian agent to rig the 2016 election.
• The CIA and the corporate media claimed that Hunter Biden's laptop was "Russian disinformation" to rig the 2020 election.
• The FBI and DOJ hid Hunter Biden's laptop, containing evidence of FARA violations, money laundering, and foreign bribes, to help Joe Biden become POTUS.
• The DHS, CISA, and the White House work with Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube to censor American citizens.
• The political establishment indicted their chief political rival during an election for a document dispute with NARA, a non-disclosure agreement with Stormy Daniels, and for asking Georgia's elected officials to investigate election fraud.

A decade ago, nobody would believe any of this would be possible.

Yet, this is all happening as we live through a nation-destroying cultural revolution. 

from some 4th rate academic that only people of marginal intellect even know exists....

3 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Stop projecting, if possible.  

Hate consumes and you are full of it. 

wear that hood proudly!  
Ask me a Y/N question on any political topic.  I'll answer.  Unlike you, my beliefs are open and clear.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

from some 4th rate academic that only people of marginal intellect even know exists....

Is where you get your information from.  It's kinda easy to tell by this point. 

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

wear that hood proudly!

I doubt you are letting anyone use/buy yours.  So I'll have to do without.