WNYTBDGPS Friday?

todd

"maybe", upgraded to "likely" upgraded to "should"...

are we afraid of commitments?  :huh:

346346[/snapback]

Next we'll hear he'll be there if the moon is in the seventh house and Jupiter aligns with Mars. :doh:

"maybe", upgraded to "likely" upgraded to "should"...

are we afraid of commitments?  :huh:

346346[/snapback]

I'm afraid of last-second meetings popping up on my calendar...

We had a good time. I would have thought one of the others would have commented by now. It was me, Dan Gross, BRH, and Todd.

Everything was a little "off" today but the plates were good.

I got there right at noon, and Todd and Bernie were already eating. :lol: So I went to order, but did not get served by our usual noodle-haired counter girl. Our usual table was already taken, so I further broke tradition and had the Italian sausage and cheese plate (sorry, RR).

Conversation ranged from Bills to family to crazy threads on the wall. Dan started a Gross conversation that I will not comment on. :lol::P

You are local, what's yer excuse?  :lol:

345717[/snapback]

i don't have one...i seem express interest and then when friday rolls around, i completely forget about it...i just need to show up for one and it'll stick

We had a good time. I would have thought one of the others would have commented by now. It was me, Dan Gross, BRH, and Todd.

Everything was a little "off" today but the plates were good.

I got there right at noon, and Todd and Bernie were already eating.  :lol:  So I went to order, but did not get served by our usual noodle-haired counter girl. Our usual table was already taken, so I further broke tradition and had the Italian sausage and cheese plate (sorry, RR).

Conversation ranged from Bills to family to crazy threads on the wall. Dan started a Gross conversation that I will not comment on.  :o  :lol:

346775[/snapback]

R-E-C-L-U-S-E

:P

Conversation ranged from Bills to family to crazy threads on the wall. Dan started a Gross conversation that I will not comment on.  :P  :lol:

346775[/snapback]

I will. Dan mentioned getting a picture of a "recluse spider bite" via e-mail. I didn't hear, and misunderstood the word recluse to be something else. You can use your imagination.

I will. Dan mentioned getting a picture of a "recluse spider bite" via e-mail. I didn't hear, and misunderstood the word recluse to be something else. You can use your imagination.

346852[/snapback]

No need to keep them in suspense...

R-E-C-T-A-L

:lol:

Hi.  I'm hungry.

346879[/snapback]

Oh jeez. Did you miss this post like nodnarb? Nodnarb got mad at me (rightfully so) for not calling him and alerting him.