The Bills should trade for Mike Evans

FireChans

On 2/26/2023 at 2:29 PM, bobobonators said:

Diggs was drafted in the 5th round. Tyreek Hill was drafted in the 5th round. Kittle was drafted in the 5th round. Just off the top of my head. 

who cares when he was drafted. He was drafted by us for a reason. Didnt Shakir have the most receiving yards for us this post season? If he didn’t he was pretty damn close. 

Whats the point in drafting players and they trying to draft their replacement next season? Im not saying we don’t need another WR. But Shakir shouldn’t be overlooked. Davis has done enough to warrant at least one more season before we discard him. 

No.  He was third behind Diggs and Davis.  He was under drafted as he pry should've gone in the third round so I do have hopes he can develop into an effective slot receiver.  Development is the key though  It's still imperative to me we draft a WR that has the potential to be a #1 in either of the first two rounds.  You look at some of the best WR combos in the league and it's for the most part an established highly paid #1 and a recent first round draft pick on his rookie deal (Brown/Smith, Hill/Waddle, Samuel/Aiyuk, Jefferson/Thielen).  Lockett and Metcalf both signed deals that kept their cap hit last year low and Chase/Higgens are both on rookie contracts.  Going all the way back to Moulds and Price.  We had to move on from Price because he was looking for #1 WR money and found it with the Falcons.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.