Bills 10 highest graded defensive players for 2022

BillsFan619

The list isn't perfect --I don't know how Edmunds came out ahead of Milano.  However, if you take 30 seconds to actually read the Yahoo article you'll that some of those listed didn't actually play enough snaps to be given a PFF ranking.  For example Matakevich is unranked meaning his grade is for the few snaps he played which were mainly in garbage time. Yahoo should have restricted the list to those who played enough to qualify for a ranking.

Now that I'm done defending PFF, I do wonder how Basham came out with a higher rating than Poyer.

On 2/8/2023 at 9:31 PM, Airseven said:

You can’t convince me that list wasn’t made entirely at random.

Are you implying Tyler Matakwvich wasn’t our 5th best defender??? Outrageous… they need to sign him to a 10 million dollar contract before he is poached. I cannot imagine our defense without him. Soooooo impactful 

On 2/9/2023 at 7:35 AM, OldTimer1960 said:

I thought that Basham played reasonably well.  He isn’t likely going to be a 10 sack a year guy, but he does get some pressure and is pretty good against the run. 

Watch Joe Marinos Locked on Bills podcast, he just reviewed the dline. I disliked Basham before I watched it, dislike him more after. 

With a second round pick, you're expecting more than a rotational backup DE. Kingsley Jonathan played better FGS.

Basham gets thrown around and looks gassed on every play. I hope he turns it around, but he looks like *****. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.