Titans RBs dropping like flies

Titans | Nash Sits out Practice - from www.KFFL.com

Mon, 23 May 2005 15:22:34 -0700

Chase Williams, of the Titans Radio Network, reports Tennessee Titans rookie RB Damien Nash (knee) missed practice Monday, May 23 due to complications with his knee. "Damien's getting an MRI done on his knee, it's swelled up a little," head coach Jeff fisher said. "He had a previous condition with it, so we're just looking at the knee."

Titans | Nash to see More Reps - from www.KFFL.com

Thu, 19 May 2005 06:42:43 -0700

Jim Wyatt, reports for the Tennessean, Tennessee Titans RB Chris Brown's (hand) broken hand will mean rookie Damien Nash will see more reps in practice.

This is also the same reason we should not trade Henry unless we get some true value.  Chances are that McGahee will get banged up during the season and none of our other backs excite me besides TH.

343129[/snapback]

I think Rashard Lee is a good pickup and he is got all the physical tools

and is a bruising runner. He definitely is an upgrade over Joe Burns and

given the off season with the playbook, I won't be surprised if he doesn't

become a good backup

This is also the same reason we should not trade Henry unless we get some true value.  Chances are that McGahee will get banged up during the season and none of our other backs excite me besides TH.

Except that TH might want to stick it to the Bills and say "give me a ton of money" or continue to threaten to sit-out for the 1st 10 games. Basically I'm writing-him-off for any meaningful production for this season for the Bills.

Where are all the "get anything we can" for Travis crowd??????? Please have the guts to post in this thread. Training camps have yet to start and teams already have runningback issues! :w00t:

At least this makes the preseason interesting beyond watching Losman chuckin the ball around. Thanks for sticking to your guns TD.

Where are all the "get anything we can" for Travis crowd??????? Please have the guts to post in this thread. Training camps have yet to start and teams already have runningback issues!  :w00t:

At least this makes the preseason interesting beyond watching Losman chuckin the ball around. Thanks for sticking to your guns TD.

343248[/snapback]

Right here. :doh:

We will be lucky to get a 4th for Travis. Is this what you wanted to hear?

Hey, what do YOU think TD will get for him?

Right here.  :w00t:

We will be lucky to get a 4th for Travis. Is this what you wanted to hear?

Hey, what do YOU think TD will get for him?

343252[/snapback]

I've always said we'd be getting a second rounder for him. I thought it would be in this past draft, but it looks like it will be in the 2006 draft. I could also forsee a conditional 3rd round pick that gives us a 2nd rounder if Travis gains over 1,000 yards. Lets face facts, training camp hasn't even started and we already have 2 teams that need help.

LOL. What's in the Gatoraid down there?

Titans | Reyes Misses Practice - from www.KFFL.com

Mon, 23 May 2005 22:45:03 -0700

The Nashville City Paper reports Tennessee Titans rookie RB Walter Reyes missed practice Monday, May 23. He went home over the weekend, when the team did not practice, and had trouble getting back. He is expected back with the team Tuesday, May 24.