Dawson Knox: Refs made up 15 yard snowball penalty ❄️

Buffalo Dude

32 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Steve Tasker vividly remember bills fans pelting Mike Ditka in the face with snowballs in 91 

again not once am I saying I am pro for it … I’m just saying it has happened

I bet you can think of a lot of poor behavior that was celebrated then and is held accountable now 

• Like (+1) 1

I do remember a snowball ambush when I lived in Steelton, Blasdell neighborhood (Route 20A, west of South Park) where a kid was ambushed by multiple snowball throwers with a planned (non-spontaneous) attack.  The kid being hit had glasses broken and nose broken.   Cops were called and parent was asked if they wanted to prosecute and parent said that if expenses were covered then a warning would suffice but if an attack occurred again, even without injury, did not want statue of limitation to invalidate case.  There was an agreement in court for the kids and something else from non-kid (one of the throwers was 18).  No more snow ball fights involving victim but he had bike tires slashed twice with one of throwers seen near by bike each time but no police involved.

There have been much more serious injuries reported including spleen!

Appropriate for WNY:

https://www.wnyinjurylawyers.com/snowball-fight-injury/

Snowball fights are often thought of as innocent fun, however the combination of snow and ice can cause serious injuries. If you have been injured in a snowball fight, .......

Beijing Winter Olympics had some Yukigassen (or snowball fighting) but not sure if that was just a demonstration or one time sport appearance.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.