Since 2020, JA has played an entire season of AFCE games. How did he do?

BillsFan619

17 hours ago, RiotAct said:

And likely would have been 16-1 if it wasn’t:

— Historic wind event during MNF against the Patriots* last season

Edit — 500 degrees in Miami earlier this season …… for what was largely the Buffalo Bills practice squad.  Everyone else, (Miami Dolphins & fans) enjoyed 87 degrees in the shade.  Bills were at 107 degrees - we saw the thermometer on tv demonstrating the difference.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Got to do total turnovers if you do total TDs.

Allen 16 and Mahomes hasn’t lost a fumble. I think if Allen has a strong finish, beats Cincy and Bills get 1st seed he will be MVP.

I saw this on SM and just rolled my eyes.   Not so sure about the adverse games thing but it looks like excuses to me.  

6 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Brady owned the AFCE just like Allen now does. The strength of the division fluctuated from time to time. I'd say right now the division is pretty good. All 4 teams were in playoff contention until recently.

This season agree, past couple not so much.  NE last year was decent, but probably not quite as good as their record appeared.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.