NFL grants YouTube TV exclusive NFL Sunday Ticket rights in the US starting in 2023(deal worth $2B+)

Big Turk

15 hours ago, Simon said:

Can you easily switch back and forth between various games/channels without having to go into unwieldy menus?

Can you set it up like DTV where you only had 3-4 channels active that you could easily scroll through with one button?

I think you can.  In the multiview,  It highlights the game where you are getting sound with a white border.  To get the sound from another game in the multiview, just move the highlighted game  with the up/down/side to sid

e arrows and wait about 10 seconds.  The announcers for the new highlighted game come on. 

To put a multiview game on full screen, click the OK button. To go back to multiview, click the back button. 

Games shown on local channels and NOT on ST, they were still in the multiview screen.  In my case, Niners-Steelers and Browns-Bengals were on local stations but still in Multiview.

For games that were NOT in the 4 multiview games, you might have to click back a time more or two, but you get a menu of all games available.  Click on the game you want and you should get an option to join live or watch on multiview. 

I have YTTV and use a Roku. I don't know how it comes up on the ST app.  I don't know if hte multiview function is more of a YTTV feature or ST feature, but on Sat, I was getting multiview options for the college games. 

All in all, I thought it was pretty simple.  I kinda figured it out by myself, so it can't be hard. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

You know something else I just realized too...We did not sign up for YoutubeTV, we just paid for Sunday Ticket because we get free Spectrum as my wife works for them doing the sports marketing for the Lakers and Dodgers.  So YoutubeTV was a waste...for us.  But the difference for us is that to watch the local affiliate game, I have to use another app (Spectrum) where as if you have YoutubeTV subscription then it will already have the local affiliates in it and will show that game too, which is probably why it showed you all 5 games because the app you are using is both your TV subscription and Sunday Ticket. 

That is something DirecTV never did, because Sunday Ticket was a separate app (if using apps) and also would not show blacked out games because it had no access to those channels from within the app.

So that must be why my Sunday Ticket on Youtube just gave me the 3 Sunday Ticket games I am guessing, where you are probably a YoutubeTV Subscriber and could see all 5 since Sunday Ticket is built into YoutubeTV rather than a separate app.  

Yes I am a YTTV subscriber so that does explain why I had all 5 and you only had 3.  Agree too is nice that the local games can be viewed with the ST games so that is nicer than DTV was.  But was annoying that I couldn't pick the 4 games I wanted.

I was able to send YTTV feedback on this, will be interesting to see if I hear anything back from them or is their feedback just a black hole? 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Yes I am a YTTV subscriber so that does explain why I had all 5 and you only had 3.  Agree too is nice that the local games can be viewed with the ST games so that is nicer than DTV was.  But was annoying that I couldn't pick the 4 games I wanted.

I was able to send YTTV feedback on this, will be interesting to see if I hear anything back from them or is their feedback just a black hole? 

I was having same problem yesterday.  I wanted MIA-LAC & NEP-PHL in multiview but couldnt figure that out

17 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

I was having same problem yesterday.  I wanted MIA-LAC & NEP-PHL in multiview but couldnt figure that out

Yup, couldn't get those two together.   Meanwhile at the 1:00 time slot they had about ten multiview options to pick from.  So many it was difficult to separate which was which.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.