Jeremy White WGR……could be just me?

streetkings01

51 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

?

Do you want a snowstorm on Saturday?  I'm all for some cold weather, but I don't need snow slowing down our offense and evening the playing field.  

I would prefer snow over the rain they had in the jets game.

But it was more to the point that Jeremy said that the weather wasn't a factor vs the jets but then saying he doesn't want snow.

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

I would prefer snow over the rain they had in the jets game.

But it was more to the point that Jeremy said that the weather wasn't a factor vs the jets but then saying he doesn't want snow.

Saying a little bit of precipitation and cold wasn't a big factor and that a lake effect snowstorm could be isn't contradicting

A snowstorm might actually benefit the Bills. Stick noodle arm Tua in a windy stadium with feet of snow and their passing game is no longer effective. They just lost Jeff Wilson probably this week, Hill will play but on a bad ankle, and Mostert, their other running back has been slowed by a bum knee all year. 

Noodle Arm QB, Speed WR with a bum ankle in snow, and two injured Running backs in feet of snow and wind seems like a win to me. 

Allen and the offense wont score as much in it but I trust Allen to improvise in bad weather against a Dolphins defense that struggles to stop anyone on the road. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.