This is how I feel on victory Friday

Buffalo716

1 hour ago, RenoNVBillsfan said:

This may be old news at this point but did anyone find out what player benefits are for Victory Fridays? I assume players get the day off? 

My understanding: normally, players come in, get injuries examined and further tests/get treatment for bumps and bruises.  Then they watch film cutups of the game they just played and "do their corrections" by walking through broken plays in shells and getting coaching on how it should have been played.

On "Victory Days", they don't watch film or do corrections as a group.  Being professionals, most of the players watch film on their own anyway and ask "what should I have seen/how should I have played that?" questions of peers or coaches as needed, but it's more couth to view your mistakes in private and not have to face them in a group or walk through them when you're hurting.  The players still come in for examination and treatment of injuries and for their normal post-game routine be it cryo, ice tub, ultrasound, whatever.

Again, my understanding.  It seems like a small difference, but evidently it's a treat for players.

Edited by Beck Water

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.