Losman and Evan's on "Breakout Players" list..

UB2SF

glad to see SI is on top of their game...i think evans "broke out" last year, or do 9 TDs as a rookie not qualify? :wacko:

he's not going to surprise anyone in '05, which should open things up for moulds.

glad to see SI is on top of their game...i think evans "broke out" last year, or do 9 TDs as a rookie not qualify?  :wacko:

he's not going to surprise anyone in '05, which should open things up for moulds.

340282[/snapback]

or Nate Burleson with 9 TDs and 1000 yards.

look for him to "come out of nowhere"

by the end of the year...Lee Evans will be the clear cut #1 WR...this kid is no joke

340306[/snapback]

right now i see him as a P. Price.

and you dont know how he will perform as the #1.

glad to see SI is on top of their game...i think evans "broke out" last year, or do 9 TDs as a rookie not qualify?  :)

340282[/snapback]

Moulds had alot of passes thrown his way. Unfortunately, he chose to drop many of them, Evans did not.

right now i see him as a P. Price.

and you dont know how he will perform as the #1.

340307[/snapback]

You've got to be kidding! Price took him ages to learn the pro game. Evans caught on pretty quickly and has great hands. Now he needs to concentrate on separation on slants, curls, outs, etc.

Lee is the real deal. Wow, not since Andre have we had a goto WR who learned fast. It MUST be the number. :) Let's hope Parrish can help us now.

You've got to be kidding!  Price took him ages to learn the pro game.  Evans caught on pretty quickly and has great hands.  Now he needs to concentrate on separation on slants, curls, outs, etc. 

Lee is the real deal.  Wow, not since Andre have we had a goto WR who learned fast.  It MUST be the number.  :)    Let's hope Parrish can help us now.

Yeah, Lee's play in the 2nd half of the season was like Peerless' play in his 4th (contract) season. And Moulds was still in his prime when Peerless was a rookie, as well as back in 2002 and he looks to be in decline, so that's even more impressive on Lee's part. I look forward to some great things from Lee, and if Roscoe can do half as well, the Bills will be pretty formidable this year.

I thought it was kind of funny they had deshaun foster of Carolina on there given that he hasn't been able to stay on the field. I know he has talent, but he has not been healthy since he entered the league.

Moulds had alot of passes thrown his way.  Unfortunately, he chose to drop many of them, Evans did not.

340699[/snapback]

He also gets doubled a lot more than Evans did, and he always has the best corner on him. Moulds is still pretty damn good. I love Evans' potential, now I just want to see what he'll do when defenses start keying on him

I don't think you'll see a sucessful reverse by Evans for 48 yards this year.