Losman and Evan's on "Breakout Players" list..

UB2SF

If the Falcons called the Bills and offered Price for Evans straight-up, TD would laugh in their face. There's no way that Price is anywhere near the player Evans is. Evans is faster and has better hands.

Moulds is clearly a flawed player in decline, but he's still the best possession WR on the roster. I don't want to turn a speed WR like Evans into a possession WR, but I would like to see more passes thrown Evans' way.

There's no way that Price is anywhere near the player Evans is. Evans is faster and has better hands.

342649[/snapback]

Not only that, but I have a feeling that if he were ever called upon to chase down a defender who had recovered a fumble, he'd tackle the guy instead of have a nice leisurely 40-yard lunch conversation with him.

That play might be the one that pissed me off the most in my 30 years of being a Bills fan, and God knows I have a long list from which to choose.

Moulds is clearly a flawed player in decline, but he's still the best possession WR on the roster. I don't want to turn a speed WR like Evans into a possession WR, but I would like to see more passes thrown Evans' way.

342649[/snapback]

Flawed? Don't discount Moulds to give hype Evans; he maybe not quite the WR he used to be or he may have dropped a few more passes but flawed? In the first 5 games Moulds was the ONLY offense we had as he scored a TD in all those games as he was a fantasy stud; after defenses figured that out and the fact that Drew locks on to a receiver then Lee started to pick it up late in the season. If Moulds had played on a more efficient offense or with more capable QB's he would no doubt be considered one of the best WR's in the game. I just hope JP can deliver those quick, accurate throws that allow WR's to run after the catch; then you will really see Moulds production pickup for let's face it: he is our only WR with the strength to consistenly beat press one-on-one coverage. I had wondered for the past 5 seasons where has all those quick slants and crossing routes been in our offense that would let a Moulds type break loose with RAC yards then I realized we either didn't have a QB suited for that offense (either too short or too slow setup) or a competent offensive coordinator (God help the Lonnie Johnson experience!)

Moulds still had underrated speed, IMO. He's very serviceable and will continue to be so for years to come. He just needs to work better on catches. The drops I was referring to were when he was not double teamed. Reed had a very similar problem last year too. Evans didn't which should raise some eyebrows. He is a star now!

I am sure this was TD's thinking when we drafted Parrish. At worst, Parrish's speed will free up Moulds, and at best, we have 2 deep threats on the field which opens it up for McGahee and TE, and possibly Moulds, though he's in decline.

On the main page there is a Fantasy Mock Draft link and it has Willis going 2nd overall!!!

340296[/snapback]

I saw another that had him going #3, the second RB overall, behind Ladanian Tomlinson....I may go against my own FF rule, and draft McGahee this year, if available. The only time I take Bills players, is as backups! Last year, I had Drew Bledsoe as my back-up to Favre and Kerry Collins. When Favre had his bye week, both Bledsoe and Collins were playing pretty awful. I cut Bledsoe, and picked up Brees. It helped my season tremendously!