What coach plus Allen would be the most successful?

Milanos Milano

Who would be more successful and have more potential Super Bowls?   

96 members have voted

1. 1. Who would be more successful?

3 hours ago, BernieBill said:

I vehemently disagree with McDermott's decision not to kick the FG and go up 13 yesterday ... I don't classify that as "killer instinct," I classify it as just plain dumb ... you have to go up 2 TDs in the 4th quarter.  I'm talking about a general slowing down of the offense in 2nd halves of games, instead of keeping your foot on their throats and putting games out of reach (Kansas City has scored over 40 points 3 times this season ... remember the Brady-Randy Moss year in NE?  Utter domination offensively and running up scores ... the Bills should be that kind of team).

13 points is not two TDs, and going for it is exactly what you should be rooting for if you want to put the game out of reach.  Make it a three-score game.  

Sorry guys, but this one and the thing about the QB sneak is just obviously Monday morning QB'ing.  You can't criticize McDermott for being too conservative when sitting on a lead and also criticize him for trying to put the game away when he had the chance.  If you're going to get mad about the QB sneak, you need to tell us which play you would have called that had no chance of being blown up behind the line of scrimmage and which had no chance of mishandled snap or hand-off.  

On 11/13/2022 at 9:57 PM, IronMaidenBills said:

The beauty of it is that Payton is out there to be had. If we end up missing the playoffs or making it and losing out early, would you consider making a push for Payton? 

Sean Payton missed the playoffs 6 times in 15 seasons with Drew Brees as his QB.  There is no way you would put up with that...none.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.