Vikings at Bills 2014

Buffalo03

11 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Thanks for the share. For a brief moment I deluded myself into thinking that Kyle Orton was our ticket back to respectability and a playoff berth…

If Orton would’ve started the whole season I think he would’ve gotten that extra win to get us to the playoffs. 

I remember the Watkins TD and the 4th and 20 play but thats about it. I had gotten really smashed pregame that day.  It was a special occasion as a long time friend was in town and I was in rare form that day in Hammers lot. 

Upon arriving back to Rochester (had dd) that night the wife could tell i was obliterated and was pissed as we had dinner plans with some work freinds of hers that needed to be cancelled due to my state.  I had promised to keep it in check. She wouldnt talk to me for a while.  Finally as we were watching the 11 o'clock news she asked how the Bills did.  I said they crushed the Vikings.  Moments later the sports preview comes on and says "Bills win last second nail biter" or something like that.  She went straight to bed without another word leaving my dumb ass on the couch.

Edited by Bills fan since 87
  • Haha (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

There aren't that many Vikings at Bills games that are very memorable. So, this week for Vikings week, I found the game winning drive from Orton back in 2014. The thing I remember most about this drive was Orton hitting Scott Chandler on 4th and 20 to keep the drive alive and then hitting Chris Hogan again deep at the 1 to set up the game winner to Watkins with :02 left. The video is 13 minutes long and is fun to watch. If anyone was at this game or has any memories feel free to post and as always....Go Bills

Orton did have some moments of quality throughout his stint here and at least made winning possible unlike EJ who was painful to watch. But his heart was never really in it being here. Still it was so close to the drought ending if not for that Raiders game.

7 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

That 2002 game was wild!

Yes it was. I remember it very well

6 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Thanks for the share. For a brief moment I deluded myself into thinking that Kyle Orton was our ticket back to respectability and a playoff berth…

I did also lol. We were starving for a QB so bad 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.