Trying to stay off and just so disappointed, but some questions & points to make

Billsfan1972

25 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

No, it has been the most meaningful, but you already know that...

Teef holds a special place amongst us.  I hope he knows that.

50 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Different officials will call this stuff differently.  However, I really think if Davis made a better attempt at the ball a flag could have been more possible...he could have sold it.   Christ, he could have caught it.   But the ball never hit his hands somehow.  He was holding Gardner off while the ball was approaching and Gardner had his hand on his back so it was going both ways but Gardner did not get his head around.  Then again, the head around thing does not seem to automatically generate the flag like it once did.   I hate 60 yard PI penalties in general though, the Bills should not have needed this to win or tie the game.

Would have he rather caught what was a perfect pass.  Maybe call a 5 yard holding penalty?  PI's over 40 yards seem just wrong.

12 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Would have he rather caught what was a perfect pass.  Maybe call a 5 yard holding penalty?  PI's over 40 yards seem just wrong.

Don't agree on perfect pass....t was a desperation heave IMO.    It was very late and Gabe had to slow down a bunch and hold off Gardner.

I'll say this, it seems like most of the Bills fans are much more panicky about the team than the national media is.  The only thing I've heard in relation to the Bills falling into some kind of abyss is that Josh Allen *may have* hurt his elbow.  That was being reported on Fox.  Otherwise 50% of America still thinks the Bills are the best team in the NFL according to a poll they were talking about on Sirius XM.  

3 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

I'm still wondering if anyone has video documentation of the Dawkins holding call?

Not holding .. Defender fell , Dawkins fell on top of him at josh's feet ... Dawkins didn't push or pull him down.   Same blocking that Pats got away with for years.. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.