Josh Allen's first hurdle (Reedley College) Video!

RobbRiddick

I haven't seen this posted, if it is please delete blah blah etc.

Josh on Brandt's basement today and they showed the video of Allen's hurdle when he played in junior college. I'd seen the picture of this when he's in mid air many times but had never caught the video footage. 

Truly amazing. Maybe it's been widely available and I've just missed it.

If you've never seen it, it's at 35:19. His comment about the linebacker is great as well

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, RobbRiddick said:

I haven't seen this posted, if it is please delete blah blah etc.

Josh on Brandt's basement today and they showed the video of Allen's hurdle when he played in junior college. I'd seen the picture of this when he's in mid air many times but had never caught the video footage. 

Truly amazing. Maybe it's been widely available and I've just missed it.

If you've never seen it, it's at 35:19. His comment about the linebacker is great as well

Paging @Don Otreply

4 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Yeah I posted the video of his hurdle from twitter a while back.  I thought it was high school though because thats what the twitter caption read.

Ah, Brandt said someone sent him it right after the show last week so I assumed it hadn't been seen before.

2 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

Paging @Don Otreply

Saw it over a year ago, with a bunch of his college and JR COLLEGE highlights, it was a while  after the Vikings game, 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.