Been to a Bills Game at RWS?

3 cousins and I live in Virginia and have only been to one Bills game once, 2 years ago and it was the very last row in the stadium. We don't want endzone tickets, and are struggling to figure out what we really want. Say you are in row 2 on like the 20 yard line. Are those seats, or to close to the field that you can't see anything? Would you prefer sitting high up or real low down?? These are just some questions that we're hoping to get answers to. Any insight would help, thanks.

I sat row 1 behind the bench once. Actually, it was the fabled "rob johnson destroys the colts and earns a playoff start" game. I wasn't too impressed with that seat though, as it was a very very long walk up for beer and you couldn't get a good view of the field. OTher than that, i have loved every seat i've sat in.

Row 2 is MUCH too low. The best seats are at least 25 rows above the field on the sidelines. The next best seats are anywhere in the upper deck, lower row the better. End zone seats pretty much suck, except when the play is in your end. But you do get the best view of field goals. Any of the 200 level sideline seats are great, plus they include use of the private clubs.

PTR

Is it better to be on the 20 yard line in row 2, or on the 20 yard line in one of the last 20 rows in the stadium in the 300's???

338715[/snapback]

Honestly, you are better up high. Being at row 2, you will only see what's right in front of you. When the play is in the other end, you won't see squat! But even when the play is in front of you, the stupid CBS sideline camera will get right in the way, blocking your vision.

Being that low, especially on the sideline, sucks. At least in the end zone, the camera won't come and block you view. The view from the upper deck at RWS is excellent.

PTR

My seasons are in row 1 at about the 15 yd line on the visitors/tunnel side.

Great for getting pictures and seeing plays and hits up close and also is in front of a cheerleader station. Get to use the wall to post any PC signs and the others can be custom made to target your favorite opponents (currently stocking up on Ron Mexico themed signs). Also gives you opportunities to 'converse' :D with players (especially the kickers) and the occasional sideline celeb.

As noted camera white-outs and end zone plays necessitate using the jumbotron but IMO still much better overall than being stuck up in the masses.

Thanks for all the insight, just wanted to make sure I'm paying for good tickets before I spend money.

338747[/snapback]

My ideal seats would be upstairs, in the lowest row and as close to the 50 as possible.

I sat in the first row vs. Ariz. last season. MaGee ran back a kick for a TD and passed directly in front of me near the sideline. I was lucky to have seen him for two seconds, which I doubt. Seriously, the man was running THAT fast.

Higher up, you can see the wedge form, and it makes one truly able to enjoy ST play.

Jmo.