Kansas Jayhawks 5-0

wppete

How about the Kansas Jayhawks at 5-0 Ranked #19 and going against  #17 TCU for possibly the top spot in the Big 12 depending on what OKS does on Saturday. QB Jalen Daniels looks like a Heisman  trophy candidate. Also getting College Gameday at Lawrence on Saturday. Feel good story of the year. Cheering for the Jayhawks! 

Jayhawks Rockchalk GIF by kualumni

• Vomit 1

1 hour ago, wppete said:

How about the Kansas Jayhawks at 5-0 Ranked #19 and going against  #17 TCU for possibly the top spot in the Big 12 depending on what OKS does on Saturday. QB Jalen Daniels looks like a Heisman  trophy candidate. Also getting College Gameday at Lawrence on Saturday. Feel good story of the year. Cheering for the Jayhawks! 

Been crushing them betting all year 

great team and well coached by former UB coach lance leipold 

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, wppete said:

Yeah UB coach Leipold is crushing it. A few UB transfers there also. Fun team to watch. 

Yeah unfortunately they took a few people off my bulls roster 

But Lance is a tremendous developer And Kansas is in a good spot

I’ve said all along Daniels was a Heisman sleeper

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, wppete said:

I really like watching Daniels play. Kid is a stud. We saw how good he could be when he faced Texas in Austin last year. He was pretty much unstoppable in that game. 

Want to see KU win all their games BESIDES when they play my Pokes in early November. Kansas still has a lot to prove IMO, not having played anyone real legit this year. This weekend, that's their first REAL test IMO. 

BTW: I'm not worried about OSU v Texas Tech on Saturday. The two teams they played we know ARE really good (NC State and K-State), they lost. By double digits. Cowboys are 11-2 straight up vs the Red Raiders the past 13 years. Tech will play their first offensive powerhouse team (OSU) this weekend. 

I'll be there! Go Pokes! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

Then why are you in here pooing on a perennial low life in Kansas? Lol

That’s like beating up a runt 

Because I live in the land of Chief and Jayhawk fans. They are all complete morons. Unless you lived here you probably wouldn't understand. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.