So, I got concussed Tuesday. My experiences, and others can add theirs.

The Red King

This is a true story of mine, as absurd as it may be.  I got a concussion in 1998 whilst watching... a Bills game.  At home.  In my living room.

It was a busted play, against Jacksonville IIRC, and Flutie darted into the end zone for the win, and to close out the game.  I jumped up off my couch, forgetting that my old house only had 7' ceilings, and that I'm 6'6".  I cracked my head on a beam to the extent that (1) I broke a chunk out of the sheet rock, and (2) blood was running down my face from the gash on my head.  There's a period of time that I don't remember, and I am unclear of how the paramedics arrived, but I was hospitalized overnight, and I do remember a couple of days of brain fog.  I was a little bit dizzy, I could not focus or think very well, and my speech was a little bit off.  Plus I had a persistent headache for 3 or 4 days.

1 minute ago, TheCockSportif said:

This is a true story of mine, as absurd as it may be.  I got a concussion in 1998 whilst watching... a Bills game.  At home.  In my living room.

It was a busted play, against Jacksonville IIRC, and Flutie darted into the end zone for the win, and to close out the game.  I jumped up off my couch, forgetting that my old house only had 7' ceilings, and that I'm 6'6".  I cracked my head on a beam to the extent that (1) I broke a chunk out of the sheet rock, and (2) blood was running down my face from the gash on my head.  There's a period of time that I don't remember, and I am unclear of how the paramedics arrived, but I was hospitalized overnight, and I do remember a couple of days of brain fog.  I was a little bit dizzy, I could not focus or think very well, and my speech was a little bit off.  Plus I had a persistent headache for 3 or 4 days.

When you tell fell Bills fans you have a lot of sweat, blood, and tears invested in this team, you aren't kidding!

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.