AJ Epenesa Is really playing well

78thealltimegreat

9 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

If this is really important for all of you folks, there are a lot of teams out there for you to root for. Make the switch.

But the Bills aren't changing. Nor should they. 

Statistically speaking it's really really hard to put a really good defense on the field with consistency. Defenses regress to the mean more quickly than offenses. Yet this team has managed really good defenses year after year.

Deal with it.

Or switch. If you're a Bosa fan, the Chargers would welcome your fanhood. Aaron  Donald? The Rams won't reject your allegiance. If you want your best players on the field for as long as their conditioning allows, root for SD or LA. There are plenty of others. 

All the Bills have to offer you is a really good defense year after year.

This seems a little harsh, does it not? Can you imagine the uproar that would have been if Bruce was rotated in and out of the lineup? Or Ted Washington? Our rotational philosophy does rub some of us the wrong way, and I could also see how it’d be frustrating for many of the players, too. Sometimes it’s maddening when we have a 3rd and short and the line is not the starters. I know I’d want Daquan, Ed, Groot, and Von fronting our defense in just this situation. Who wouldn’t? You, presumably?

I believe the defensive line rotation works both for and against the team. It’s obviously intended to keep everyone fresh, but if I’m a pass rushing DE it also takes away from my one on one mind game battle with the OT. Am I going inside? Am I going outside this time? It’s definitely a Catch 22. The Bills have made their choice on the pluses and minuses. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.