OT- Mowing the grass

diver

Good question.. I was just walking the dog (7:30EST) and saw an old guy on a loud riding mower... I was thinking it was early and thought that could cause conflict with the neighbors...

I would say 8:30 - 9:00 AM would be ok.

Is 7am to early?  My schedule is so busy I have to squeeze it in.  Not sure if my neighbors will be too happy?

336427[/snapback]

no earlier than 9am for two reasons.

1) cutting the grass wet means you need ultra sharp blades, which most people do not have. 9am is a good time because most of the dew is evaporated.

2) Unless you live in a neighborhood where its normal to cut before 9, it will piss of the neighbors.

I like the beer drinking image with some Led Zep on the boom box.  What the heck its the weekend!!!!

336454[/snapback]

There ya go! and springtime to boot. Don't forget to wear only your underwear and a pair of workboots and scratch yourself a lot. Neighbors love that.

Anything before 9 makes you an a-hole neighbor.  People with little kids who are always up early tend to forget that not keeps the same kind of hours.

336466[/snapback]

Where do you live? Is there a noise ordinance? A lot of towns have 10-10 residential restrictions. If I remember right, Orchard Park had that..

-Jeff