Did Diggs get nicked? (my speculation only)

Simon

22 minutes ago, Simon said:

Late 1st / Early 2nd maybe?

Looks like he had at least one reception in every Bills drive in the 1/2Q except the 2-play drive where Cooks fumbled on the 2nd play of the drive

So I'm gonna go with personnel package for certain plays and/or, needing a breather. 

Will be interesting when the personnel grouping stats come out (or are they, already somewhere?) 'cuz it looked to me as though Dorsey was not afraid to put 2,2; 2,1, and 1,2 packages on the field, and it wasn't always Diggs and Davis who stayed on in the latter.

38 minutes ago, Simon said:

Late 1st / Early 2nd maybe?

I saw twice where he made a play and looked over to the sideline.  Once he took himself out and once he nodded and came off.  My guess is a snap count thing.  He was sweating like crazy and I noticed a few other guys looked overheated including Allen whose face was red.

2 hours ago, Bleeding Bills Blue said:

He seemed to come off the field almost every time he made a big play - obviously the TD but the first down, some over hte middle stuff the next play he'd be on the sidelines for whatever reason.  

He was pulling himself, hand was up after every catch.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.