McKenzie hurt

Dablitzkrieg

7 hours ago, HOUSE said:

No, he spent to much time arguing with Buffalo fans on twitter then he grew rabbit ears coming out of the tunnel.  This whole situation cost Beasley BIG BUCKS so now he blames the organization & the fans.

He sure did cost himself a bunch of money.   I don't agree with some of his rhetoric but he made some great plays and gave his all as a Bill on the field.   The Bills did what they needed to do for their organization and Beasley did what I guess he needed to do for himself and his teammates who could not stand up for themselves (his words).  I think it is somewhat ironic he has turned into one of the guys who will pay the price for taking a stand, something I do not think he thought would happen.

4 hours ago, Matt_In_NH said:

He sure did cost himself a bunch of money.   I don't agree with some of his rhetoric but he made some great plays and gave his all as a Bill on the field.   The Bills did what they needed to do for their organization and Beasley did what I guess he needed to do for himself and his teammates who could not stand up for themselves (his words).  I think it is somewhat ironic he has turned into one of the guys who will pay the price for taking a stand, something I do not think he thought would happen.

You can't mix politics with sports even on a tightly knit team. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.