Ron DeSantis Pretending To Be A Topgun Pilot

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Cute but I don’t own a gun - never will. 

And your presence on the gun topic clearly shows how obsessed you are about it. 

(and I could have predicted you don't own a gun, considering your vast lack of understanding of them) 

• Agree 1

On 8/23/2022 at 5:59 PM, sherpa said:

A little perspective and background here.

The US Navy has line officers and non line officers.

The folks with stars on their shoulder boards or stars on their sleeves above the rank, are line officers.

Those are the ones that are permitted to command operational units in combat.

A "staff" officer is one whose primary duties are non combat, and who perform special jobs not combat related.

Staff officers include dentists, clergy, doctors and others, including lawyers or jag officers. 

Welp, looks like DeSantis just lost my vote…😉

On 8/23/2022 at 6:58 PM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I know many republicans really like this guy, he just seem too goofy and unpolished to be a serious Whitehouse contender imo. 

Then again if president weekend at Bernie’s can win hiding in a basement I suppose anyone can do it. 

He does what government was originally created to do- protect your individual freedoms…👍

On 8/23/2022 at 2:00 PM, nedboy7 said:

Comparing sunglasses he wore to that add?  Stupid. 

On 8/23/2022 at 3:41 PM, BillStime said:

Absolutely no different than this shmuck posting this on his twitter page:

image.thumb.jpeg.9575289c7cd17d50dfe9f1104f8f25cc.jpeg

these freaks are so insecure about their choices their keepers need to

blow up their image to appease these insecure freaks 

At least the ones your pissed off about can stand on their own 2 feet with out needing help the world see's the US as feeble as it's leader because his capacity for rational thought is pretty much gone & he's proved it with each decision he's made since being elected .

• Eyeroll 1