This weather sucks...

I guess I should've read the weather forecast last night and not left the bedroom window open.  It was 32F when I woke up... :)

At least it's 36F now and is only raining instead of snowing/hailing.

http://www.startribune.com/stories/127/5399682.html

CW

334613[/snapback]

Thanks for the info... i will take William Mitchell off of the list of law schools i am considering.

But but but...I thought you liked the cold. :)

334634[/snapback]

I actually do like this weather better than 90+ degree weather. But I prefer it a LITTLE warmer... :lol:

This isn't very typical though; it's 10 degrees colder than usual, and it was in the 60s last week and early this week.

brihs2005: This area is actually very nice, if not a bit expensive. Don't let one cold day get you down. This is downright WARM compared to some days we have during the winter ;)

CW

We had a major hail storm here in the Bay Area this past Monday.  Expecting heavy Rain Monday/Tuesday.

334631[/snapback]

Yeah, it hailed like mad in San Jose and Tahoe got a foot of snow on Monday. I'm headiing up on there on Saturday.

I guess I should've read the weather forecast last night and not left the bedroom window open.  It was 32F when I woke up... :lol:

At least it's 36F now and is only raining instead of snowing/hailing.

http://www.startribune.com/stories/127/5399682.html

CW

334613[/snapback]

We went from low 80's on Tuesday, to 38 degrees this morning. Typical May. That is why I have not been impatient about getting my veggie garden planted; I need two or three more weeks for "sets".

Hey, the sun is out and the sky is blue, I cannot complain! :)

We are finally seeing the sun in New England for two whole days in a row!!!!! Yes the high will only be 59, but I'll take it. For those who always complain about Buffalo and upstate NY try moving to New England. While you were basking in the sun over the weekend we had to deal with a high of 45, rain and up to 50mph gusts of wind. Yes there is worse weather outside of WNY--there is plenty.

We are finally seeing the sun in New England for two whole days in a row!!!!!  Yes the high will only be 59, but I'll take it.  For those who always complain about Buffalo and upstate NY try moving to New England.  While you were basking in the sun over the weekend we had to deal with a high of 45, rain and up to 50mph gusts of wind.  Yes there is worse weather outside of WNY--there is plenty.

334726[/snapback]

Yup, the 90+ degree southern humidity-fests they call summers around here. THAT is worse. I can't walk to the freakin' mailbox without cracking a sweat.