It was a tough choice but AB announces his biggest regret…

YoloinOhio

He has some serious mental health issues and really needs help.  

Kanye, obviously, is the same.  Clearly bipolar 1 but high achieving.  That conversation he had with Trump in the  Oval Office a few years ago was very revealing to me.  Classic pressured speech.  

I have been there myself a few dozen times in my 48 years of life.  I can remember many times I couldn’t shut my yap in certain situations.  I just had no clue why until a few years ago when I was finally diagnosed bipolar.  Now it all truly makes sense.  I’m not as wild as these guys (on most days anyway) but I’m also not as high achieving.

Not trying to make excuses for AB and his outlandish behavior.  Just saying when we see this type of thing, especially in sports and entertainment, it’s almost a sure sign of underlying mental health issues.  And I’m sure many of us on here know someone personally who are in the same boat.  Whether we realize it right now or not.

Also I’m definitely not trying to take the fun out of the AB discussions. He is a d—ckhead and a millionaire so I don’t feel that sorry for him.  He can afford a good psychiatrist.

Edited by Apocalypse Nuts

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.