Beast Mode, at it again

Marv's Neighbor

On 8/9/2022 at 4:51 PM, JerseyBills said:

Damn. Good dude , it has to be tough to be a superstar and make the jump to civilian life. I'm surprised a network hasn't picked him up cause he's an entertainer and interesting dude but this won't help his cause

Article says Seahawks just hired him

“Lynch’s arrest came barely 24 hours after Seattle revealed the All-Pro had been hired as a special correspondent for the team in the 2022-23 NFL season, producing creative content for a number of projects.”

3 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Marshawn seems very polarizing among Bills fans. I’m not really a fan of his play or behavior. I was a Fred Jackson guy from the very beginning and never understood why he kept getting shafted over higher picked/lesser talented backs. Although Lynch greatly elevated his play in Seattle, he isn’t the guy we had in Buffalo. His team mates loved him though.

I totally concur, first Fred had to wait for A train then Marshawn. Jackson appeared to be the better back over both those guys IMO, but had to wait what seemed like forever to be given his chance.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.