Parking Advice for Garth Brooks Concert

PetermansRedemption

Hi everyone. I don’t make it out to the stadium often but am going to see Garth Brooks tomorrow night. Looking for parking recommendations from those of you who go often and know the layout.  I’m looking to beat the post show traffic as much as possible. I don’t mind walking up to a couple of miles to do that. I know if I park close to the stadium I’ll just be in gridlock for hours. Thanks in advance for any and all advice! 

22 minutes ago, The Jerk said:

This guy is spot on, ya dig?

Nicely played!

I'm also going to. If you want to get there early, Hammers Lot on Abbott will be open for the concert. We're going to park off of Southwestern Blvd, in the lot right next to the stadium (whatever that lot number is). Bring beer for AFTER the show as the traffic getting out will be nuts and a long wait. So tailgate after the show and wait it out. 

1 hour ago, Draconator said:

Nicely played!

I'm also going to. If you want to get there early, Hammers Lot on Abbott will be open for the concert. We're going to park off of Southwestern Blvd, in the lot right next to the stadium (whatever that lot number is). Bring beer for AFTER the show as the traffic getting out will be nuts and a long wait. So tailgate after the show and wait it out. 

I can't help with parking advice, but I'd go with @Draconator's suggestion. Another option is to beat feet out of the stadium as soon as the last note is played. While Garth and company are taking their curtain calls you'll be half way to wherever you parked.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.