2018 Top 5 team draft classes - Bills come in 2nd in Beanes 1st year drafting 😎

JerseyBills

Beane isn't to blame for Teller being traded.  That's on Bobby Johnson +/- Daboll.

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

Yeah, it's me who every seasons starts multiple threads about "is Edmunds worth keeping".  

nice try!

At a top-10 salary.  On his rookie deal no one talked about not keeping him.  

18 minutes ago, Doc said:

Beane isn't to blame for Teller being traded.  That's on Bobby Johnson +/- Daboll.

At a top-10 salary.  On his rookie deal no one talked about not keeping him.  

doesn't matter. it's either "he's sucks" or "not worth the money". these threads appear every off-season, as you well know.

18 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

Edmunds has been discussed so much , the one thing I noticed is he's consistently praised by teammates , other teams fanbases and majority of NFL media. 

A quick, recent example is Chad Reuter of nfl.com doing a 7 rd 'win now' mock draft of current NFL players for just the year 2022. Edmunds comes in at no 167 , drafted in the 6th rd. And a top 5 MLB.

https://www.nfl.com/news/seven-round-win-now-nfl-mock-draft-for-2022-season-every-teams-picks

6th round isn't moving the meter for me, unless its Tom Brady in the 6th round way back in 2000.  

Some people and media like his game.  I don't think he sucks.  I think he was overdrafted and doesn't have great instincts on the football field.  Hopefully he takes things to the next level this year.  If he was Sam Cowart without his injuries, I would be ecstatic.  

doesn't matter. it's either "he's sucks" or "not worth the money". these threads appear every off-season, as you well know.

There is a middle ground between the two.  

But most people say that he’s pretty good, but just not worth upper echelon money.  But…

do you. 

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

There is a middle ground between the two.  

But that wouldn’t play to his side of the conversation….so it’s best just to leave that out.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.