Pats are good

Come on!! Edgerrin James fumbles on the 1 foot line? Gimme a break.

James is not the same player he was. I saw no emotion whatsoever (not that I ever did from him), and when the Colts were in the red zone for the first time Edg was taking a long blow & seemed to not care if he was in the game or not. Never trust a RB with dreadlocks.

God continues to smile on the Patsies.

The fates were smiling on the Patriots again tonight, but damn that offensive line of theirs is impressive. If we had an O-Line like that, we'd cruise into the playoffs this year. How many times did it look like Brady could do jumping jacks behind his line and still have time to complete a pass? IT ALL BEGINS UP FRONT PEOPLE!

Why are the Patriots so good, its because of their line. Put Brady behind our offensive line and he's a nobody, put him behind a well-coached and solid O-line where he has all day to find the open man and he's a SB MVP.

Where was Freeny tonight? TD shoulda drafted him. MW is a bust. TD shoulda.......If I were GM.........Freeny is obsolete vs. a good LT. Anyways, I had to say it cause you all know if he had a sack and the Colts won(which they should have), that all the idiots would be all over the s**t. I think our pick will turn out okay. Go Bills!!!!!! 3 more days people!!!!!!!!!!!

The fates were smiling on the Patriots again tonight, but damn that offensive line of theirs is impressive. If we had an O-Line like that, we'd cruise into the playoffs this year.

Props to the Pat Oline for repeatedly bailing themselves out of some very tough holes, but Brady was a freakin magician tonight. Again. That guy may well have the very best pccket presence in the league.

Yet oddly enough he made a couple bizarroworld decisions in the lsdt couple mins, (MSTmoment: holy chit this guy's drunk as a lord; he started typing that/this sentence 7mins ago) sort of like 2ofthelast3 possessions in the last SB. And those splitsecond singularmoments opened a game that should have been closed 3-4 series ago. Again.

As much as I'd like it to be otherwise, it's probably am aberration instead of a trend. And one could expect the Pats' to deal with it bt becoming unusually conservative in the 4thqrtr over the coming weeks(3?).

Cya

All that maybe, but it was the first game of the season and the better team won tonight. If New England lost this game I would have been shocked. They had so many opportunites to wind down the clock. But the champions managed to pull it out in the end.

Guest mouldsLONGtd

brady a LOT of times makes that line look real good-he constantly buys himself extra time in the pocket with GREAT shifty footwork.

those turn overs were not luck,they were CAUSED by good defensive plays. pats made him fumble,pats made manning throw that int with pressure by warren and with a solid effort by there linebacker on that diving int(forget his name,that whiteboy with the bowl haircut.)-there defense makes plays/turnovers at crucial times.they been doing this for a while now,how can anybody be surprised. you just know its gonna happen.its what those dou che bags do. i mean its what those players(pats) do

The fates were smiling on the Patriots again tonight, but damn that offensive line of theirs is impressive.  If we had an O-Line like that, we'd cruise into the playoffs this year.  How many times did it look like Brady could do jumping jacks behind his line and still have time to complete a pass?  IT ALL BEGINS UP FRONT PEOPLE!

Why are the Patriots so good, its because of their line.  Put Brady behind our offensive line and he's a nobody, put him behind a well-coached and solid O-line where he has all day to find the open man and he's a SB MVP.

24994[/snapback]

Good Post Malta

why can't we have an oline like that?

25015[/snapback]

Bledsoe would have been sacked 5 times in that game. As many times that Brady side stepped the rush, it might have been more.

I have never seen Bledsoe move in the pocket like that. Yeah, There were alot of times where he got 4-5 seconds to throw, but Still, thats because they werent stopping them and the defense was dropping people back in coverage.

The fates were smiling on the Patriots again tonight, but damn that offensive line of theirs is impressive.  If we had an O-Line like that, we'd cruise into the playoffs this year.  How many times did it look like Brady could do jumping jacks behind his line and still have time to complete a pass?  IT ALL BEGINS UP FRONT PEOPLE!

Why are the Patriots so good, its because of their line.  Put Brady behind our offensive line and he's a nobody, put him behind a well-coached and solid O-line where he has all day to find the open man and he's a SB MVP.

24994[/snapback]

Just like Mark Rypien against the Bills in the SB. Good O'Line is the key to football success. When will people finally get that?