Bad things in Illinois

Once again, I implore all of you to support my campaign for "Supreme Ultimate Ruler."  I promise this guy doesn't sit on death row.  Shoot, we'd be counting down the seconds left RIGHT NOW.

333070[/snapback]

If you promise to get rid of scum like this immediately, as well as the thug basketball players from Indiana , you have my vote.

If you promise to get rid of scum like this immediately, as well as the thug basketball players from Indiana , you have my vote.

333080[/snapback]

Can we just get rid of Indiana all together? Between Artest, BF, the Fighting Irish, and the Colts choking every year, it's really just a great big headache.

Can we just get rid of Indiana all together?  Between Artest, BF, the Fighting Irish, and the Colts choking every year, it's really just a great big headache.

333110[/snapback]

Watch it I like the Irish. :blush:

We need more endings like Alex Mengel's. The link talks about his crimes, pretty sick, if you don't remember them. What the story doesn't say is that after he was returned from Canada, he "tried to escape" in the police car and had to be shot to death. No court costs, no muss, no fuss. These child killers need to be "trying to escape" a little more often.

http://www.time.com/time/archive/preview/0...,964094,00.html

I like to refer to that part above the Chicago River as HISTORICALLY WISCONSIN! ;);)

It is a historical fact that Illinois moved it's border with Wisconsin north to about the 42.5 north parallel to protect it's interests near the "Chicago Portage."

Anyway, Zion is practically in WI, even without the border question.

:P:P