Molson Coors

Hoegaarden ?  Thanks, I'm going to hunt it down at my beer store and try it this weekend.

Thanks !

332240[/snapback]

I was in Belgium recently and everyone loved Hoegaarden besides me. I dont care for wheat beers- give me a Maximator, a Lambic, a Juniper, or a Heineken instead please

I was in Belgium recently and everyone loved Hoegaarden besides me.  I dont care for wheat beers- give me a Maximator, a Lambic, a Juniper, or a Heineken instead please

332568[/snapback]

You were doing great with that list until you mentioned heineken. <_<

My favorite beer ~ from Canada

In the spring of 1992, Unibroue marketed its first beer, the Blanche de Chambly. It contains 5 percent alcohol and is produced from an interesting blend of unmalted Quebec wheat and pale barley malt, to which spices and natural aromatics are added, along with a light hopping.

The Blanche is only partially filtered so that it retains the full benefits of its natural ingredients. This gives it the cloudy appearance that was characteristic of pale beers in the Middle Ages. While it is naturally of a champagne color, it appears white because of the fresh yeast in suspension.

This beer is wonderful stuff !

332184[/snapback]

I quite agree. I've sampled most of their offerings and regularly purchase two or three of their brands. All are outstanding.

Just picked up an 18 pack of Coors. It was the cheapest non-light beer in an 18pack at the store.

If I'm just getting a generic American brand, I get whatever is cheapest and not light. If I'm getting what I consider a premium beer (on a college budget in Texas anyway), I usually go with a Molson brand or Genesee Cream Ale.

We don't get many Canadian beers down here. :blush:

Molson: I. AM. (sort of) CANADIAN.

---------------------

No big loss. If any of you are ever in Montreal, there's a restaurant called Biere et Compagnie, which has a beer list in the triple digits. There's this one beer that's 26 bucks.