What a Mess!

Irv

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

@Irv

Hilarious.  If you deny the Dems defunding the police mantra, I have lost total respect for you.  We go back and forth, and have fun with the banter here,  but don't deny that happened.  Dems said "defund the police".  That is a hard and cold fact.  Crystal clear.  Now losers like Demented Biden are playing their games again.  Back pedaling.  Shameful.  How many police officers died because of Biden's bull####.  

I'll give Demented Biden credit.  He actually sounded somewhat lucid in this clip.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Irv said:

Hilarious.  If you deny the Dems defunding the police mantra, I have lost total respect for you.  We go back and forth, and have fun with the banter here,  but don't deny that happened.  Dems said "defund the police".  That is a hard and cold fact.  Crystal clear.  Now losers like Demented Biden are playing their games again.  Back pedaling.  Shameful.  How many police officers died because of Biden's bull####.  

I'll give Demented Biden credit.  He actually sounded somewhat lucid in this clip.  What a mess.  

Actually the problem with you is you are too literal. Defund the Police has so many meanings in a metaphysical sense and an emotional sense, only people who think words mean things believe these words have a defined meaning.

• Haha (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Actually the problem with you is you are too literal. Defund the Police has so many meanings in a metaphysical sense and an emotional sense, only people who think words mean things believe these words have a defined meaning.

I hope you are being sarcastic.  Just like a recession is not a recession.  What a mess.    

Edited by Irv

24 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

It's like "peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard" meant "go break into the Capitol!"  It's funny what people hear, idn't it?

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Huh? 
What a stupid comment by the President! January 6th was NOT about law enforcement. Not even close. Nice try Uncle Joe.

They attacked the police, you missed that? 

Joe is looking like a real good president 

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I thought I had posted enough that you would not need to ask that question, yes fully sarcastic.

Apologies.  I should have known that.  This is likely the first post in TBD history to use the word "metaphysical".   Nice work.  

Edited by Irv
  • Shocked 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

All of that peace and prosperity was a real downer!

Ya, sounds like a good way to win a second term, unless its a corrupt tard running 

One term for a reason 

4 minutes ago, Irv said:

Tibs.jpg

But the inside looks really nice!! 

This is just another example that Demented Biden is just mailing it in.  He is being used by whoever is running the country and frankly, doesn't give a rat's ass.  So he goes on vacation and wastes resources for payback.  All you empty-headed Democrats should be steamed the guy you voted for is just a puppet who is mailing it in.  How much pollution did this trip create?  Green New Deal my ass.  What a mess.

Demented Two Hour Trips and Vacation