Just upgraded several software packages...

SDS

Sorry for the early morning downtime. Our host upgraded a bunch of stuff and didn't restart the web server, etc... After some scrambling and file editing, we are up and running!

Although we won't see it in the light offseason days, hopefully performance will increase with these upgrades.

Thanks for your patience.

Damn....

Still working out a few issues. Accidentally deleted a line in a startup file that hosed the dB script from executing. I was trying to get MYSQL to read the right config file and it spiraled down from there. :doh:

Anyway, we are back up and I won't touch anything for the rest of the day. :o

Damn....

Still working out a few issues.  Accidentally deleted a line in a startup file that hosed the dB script from executing.  I was trying to get MYSQL to read the right config file and it spiraled down from there. :blink:

Anyway, we are back up and I won't touch anything for the rest of the day. :doh:

331387[/snapback]

Better take "Mom" to brunch before you get in the doghouse! :o

Damn....

Still working out a few issues.  Accidentally deleted a line in a startup file that hosed the dB script from executing.  I was trying to get MYSQL to read the right config file and it spiraled down from there. :doh:

Anyway, we are back up and I won't touch anything for the rest of the day. :o

331387[/snapback]

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeppp Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppp. What about the flux compacitor? J/K thanks man!

Sorry for the early morning downtime.  Our host upgraded a bunch of stuff and didn't restart the web server, etc...  After some scrambling and file editing, we are up and running!

Although we won't see it in the light offseason days, hopefully performance will increase with these upgrades.

Thanks for your patience.

331340[/snapback]

Getting a lot of SQL server errors, mysql fetches/gets.